FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:camby:
holly can go, if angela isnt a fed trying to take down ghost theres no reason for her to go
CMdJkbtWoAAnmgk.jpg
Nah she mad annoying lmao

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
They want him to die for reasons outside of the show. Same reason the same people were saying he was gonna ruin the show when he gets a bigger role in season 2. They are just idiot haters breh. They were proven wrong already this season and yet they jump onto another thing to say he shouldn't be on the show. Go look back and see how many " 50 will ruin the show in season 2 with a bigger role" posts there were. Proved to be complete idiots
Has nothing to do with wanting 50 gone for reasons outside of the show. His possible escape just isn't very realistic (I know sprinklers can come on, much of it still doesn't make sense). Not only that, but this was the perfect was for that plot to end so the show can move on elsewhere. Shows survive better when they don't have a never ending plot. You really want to go through a whole season of Kanan vs. Ghost again when you have Lobos and Tommy vs. Ghost to develop?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Has nothing to do with wanting 50 gone for reasons outside of the show. His possible escape just isn't very realistic (I know sprinklers can come on, much of it still doesn't make sense). Not only that, but this was the perfect was for that plot to end so the show can move on elsewhere. Shows survive better when they don't have a never ending plot. You really want to go through a whole season of Kanan vs. Ghost again when you have Lobos and Tommy vs. Ghost to develop?
Naw it does have to do with that when you jump from point to point on why he should be off. Not you in general but each season finale there's a reason he should be off?:stopitslime:
We were told he would ruin season 2 yet it was better with him having a bigger role. People have been complaining about him since the show even debuted. shyt is corny man. They prove to be wrong then jump on the next thing.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
They want him to die for reasons outside of the show. Same reason the same people were saying he was gonna ruin the show when he gets a bigger role in season 2. They are just idiot haters breh. They were proven wrong already this season and yet they jump onto another thing to say he shouldn't be on the show. Go look back and see how many " 50 will ruin the show in season 2 with a bigger role" posts there were. Proved to be complete idiots
Nah, I think him going out right there was the perfect ending for his character arc. I mean does it get any better than him smoking his son because His son didn't smoke Ghost, only to get killed by Ghost 1 on 1? How can his character go out any better than that? We just knew that when it came time for him to go, his character wouldnt. Kanan dying at the S2 Finale would have been best for the story moving forward, no matter what actor was playing Kanan. We just happened to be right that his character would be stretched out because he's behind the show.

With Kanan still alive, what purpose does he serve? His characters whole purpose was to get back at Ghost for locking him up. He tried everything, and he failed. Because Ghost has always had what he doesn't, intelligence. The ability to put the math before the emotions. And in the end, Ghost won. Let it die there. It lasted two seasons. He lost his son (who Ghost loved), He did every SNAKE thing he could possibly do, and Ghost still came out on top. What else is there to do? The show is better moving forward with Ghost vs Tommy. Angela vs Greg. Lobos and His connections vs everyone. It's just better that the show moves on without him.

Every connection he is over. and its not even like Shawn survived and he could play the "wanna be a better father" angle. He killed his son. Burned every connection he had. What the hell is there left for him to do?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Nah, I think him going out right there was the perfect ending for his character arc. I mean does it get any better than him smoking his son because His son didn't smoke Ghost, only to get killed by Ghost 1 on 1? How can his character go out any better than that? We just knew that when it came time for him to go, his character wouldnt. Kanan dying at the S2 Finale would have been best for the story moving forward, no matter what actor was playing Kanan. We just happened to be right that his character would be stretched out because he's behind the show.

With Kanan still alive, what purpose does he serve? His characters whole purpose was to get back at Ghost for locking him up. He tried everything, and he failed. Because Ghost has always had what he doesn't, intelligence. The ability to put the math before the emotions. And in the end, Ghost won. Let it die there. It lasted two seasons. He lost his son (who Ghost loved), He did every SNAKE thing he could possibly do, and Ghost still came out on top. What else is there to do? The show is better moving forward with Ghost vs Tommy. Angela vs Greg. Lobos and His connections vs everyone. It's just better that the show moves on without him.

Every connection he is over. and its not even like Shawn survived and he could play the "wanna be a better father" angle. He killed his son. Burned every connection he had. What the hell is there left for him to do?
no the best ending for his character is to kill the rat:win:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
These writers really know how to outsmart themselves

They really set season 3 up to be a cluster fukk of a royal rumble. Its going to be way too many beefs going on. They really need to learn how to wrap shyt up. Ghost vs everybody, Tommy vs everybody, kannan vs everybody, lobos vs everybody

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Hopefully. Even if Kanan is alive, he doesn't make an appearance in S3. Hopefully they hold him on the back burner until season 4 at the least. I think S3 should be Angela/Greg/Ghost/Tommy/Lobos FBI

I think Greg has potential to be a great character and wouldn't mind seeing him play a bigger role either.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
so ghost and tasha didnt set up kanan to go to prison?
Yea Ghost and Tasha did set Kanan up. I didn't spoiler it because they mentioned in a prior episode. It was the episode where Ghost got put out and went to Tasha saying "K know we set him up, you gotta let me come back to protect you and the kids".
Tasha said fukk dat. Later that night Kanan came by and Tasha had a gun when she answered the door.

Just checked out the finale. It was solid.