Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Does anyone else think Kanan's initial plan for Shawn to kill Ghost was incredibly stupid? There's barely anywhere in Manhattan to publicly urinate without getting caught, Shawn shooting Ghost to death on a public street (even if in a car), putting his lifeless bloody body in the trunk, then driving all the way to Queens was supposed to go unnoticed?

Kanan's subsequent plan was also pretty stupid, even if nobody noticed Shawn's gunshot in the cold room, someone probably could have IDed him at some point.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
How would that not be snitching? Why would the judge care about Angela fukking a nightclub manager? :dwillhuh:

I never said he was snitching. I just said that's what I thought he was going to tell the judge to make Angela look like a whore in front of the court. The judge wouldn't care but it would embarrass Angela which is a form of hurting her since she and Tommy obviously have issues with each other.

Daps
I never said he was snitching. I just said that's what I thought he was going to tell the judge to make Angela look like a whore in front of the court. The judge wouldn't care but it would embarrass Angela which is a form of hurting her since she and Tommy obviously have issues with each other.

I can't see Tommy just proclaiming she's fukking a nughtclub manager they used to grow up with without explaining how that ties to the case. He was gonna snitch.

And it makes sense that he was gonna snitch on Ghost, cuz he believed that Angela AND Ghost plotted to lock him up. He wasn't just mad at Angela, he was mad at Ghost, too.

Tha_Mac

Daps
I can't see Tommy just proclaiming she's fukking a nughtclub manager they used to grow up with without explaining how that ties to the case. He was gonna snitch.

And it makes sense that he was gonna snitch on Ghost, cuz he believed that Angela AND Ghost plotted to lock him up. He wasn't just mad at Angela, he was mad at Ghost, too.

I could see that too. Becuz he did tell Ghost later that the feds was coming at him from all angles and he wasn't so sure about Ghost.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Yeah it seems like Tommy thought Ghost set him up and he had good reason to believe it, but he still shouldn't have said anything. I found it to be bad writing that he would say anything about Ghost given both his loyalty and his attitude against snitching.

Tha_Mac

Daps
Yeah it seems like Tommy thought Ghost set him up and he had good reason to believe it, but he still shouldn't have said anything. I found it to be bad writing that he would say anything about Ghost given both his loyalty and his attitude against snitching.

That's why I was saying it was all to hurt Angela.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What an episode :whoo:

I knew bizarro D Wade would get clapped never imagined that it would be his own Daddy that would off him. He got sonned all night ''now I got the gun, fukk nikka'' :lolbron:

Angela is just hurt, I can see her still skipping town with Ghost.

Kanan is one demonic dude :wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
watched the last shyt again a lil minute ago
that D.Wade killing was rough
i dont know if it was cause i was sober this go round
but that shyt was fukked up
im not gonna wild and say this the greatest show of all times and shyt
but that HAS to be up there with most fukked up tv moments
that shyt was really sick
seriously

The first post I made I wanted 50 to get rich again. Now I hate him. :sadbron:

He should have built his son up. Let the light skinned nikka be his hitta and groom his son to be stronger. It was dumb sending him after Ghost even if he was sprung off Tasha. Could have used Shawn to eventually take him down from the inside after he laid out the history. Everybody in this show has shades of grey so Kanan being totally demonic doesn't sit too well. Flipping his son on Ghost could have been a great story arc.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just started watching this shyt last week and already went thru the whole series...cotdamn i was sleepin' :wow:

Most compelling TV i've seen since the wire.

Naturi Naughton's titties
AGEqQp1.png

LaLa's titties
nKQinzu.png

Even the Latina wit the lil a-cups >>>>> LaLa's bean bag titty havin' ass

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
If im Ghost, everyone is on the watch list... Especially tasha trifling ass and ghost knows it to with that convo they had by the elevator... her concerned went from Tommy being locked up to basically herself and that had ghost like :ohhh::dwillhuh:... then u see the preview for Saturday and shes all :blessed: ghost I know u the old ghost