Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Ghost and Tommy will set Kanan up to get killed. I can see Dre killing Kanan.
i'm beginning to think that kanan will not be gone this season...too soon, it feels. i almost feel that tommy will die before kanan does.

then again...supposedly my sister-in-law knows somebody who works for the show, and they said 50 will not be back next season :francis:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Watching episode 9 again.....

Can't wait for the court scene when Tommy gets released & Ghost's "GOOOOOO!" lol

KrAl1.gif

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i'm beginning to think that kanan will not be gone this season...too soon, it feels. i almost feel that tommy will die before kanan does.

then again...supposedly my sister-in-law knows somebody who works for the show, and they said 50 will not be back next season :francis:

Last episode of season is called Ghost is Dead, I think they are gonna pop Ghost and it will be a cliff hanger, but he won't die, and him and 50 officially go to War next season, but then again who knows :francis:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
How does Kanan always get away with sponyaneously killing people indoors? A gun is loud as shyt even with a silencer, I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have gotten caught by now.

Also, why did the writers have to make Tommy nearly snitch on Ghost? I doubt hr would break so easily especially after calling his own mother a ditzy bytch like that. I know you said that he was just toying with Angela's emotions @ModernFonzie which I would have agreed with if it weren't for him nearly telling the judge something. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing he was about to say something about Ghost being the real Ghost.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
How does Kanan always get away with sponyaneously killing people indoors? A gun is loud as shyt even with a silencer, I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have gotten caught by now.

Also, why did the writers have to make Tommy nearly snitch on Ghost? I doubt hr would break so easily especially after calling his own mother a ditzy bytch like that. I know you said that he was just toying with Angela's emotions @ModernFonzie which I would have agreed with if it weren't for him nearly telling the judge something. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing he was about to say something about Ghost being the real Ghost.

I thought he was gonna tell the judge that Angela and Ghost was fukking. Anything he was gonna do it would to be to hurt Angela imo.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I thought he was gonna tell the judge that Angela and Ghost was fukking. Anything he was gonna do it would to be to hurt Angela imo.
I thought that too but then again Ghost would be a nobody as far as the judge/prosecutors are concerned, it's not like he's a convicted felon.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
]and it is being told by an author and this is how he/she chooses to present the material. There will always be plot holes and quirky shyt. Why? because if they did everything the way you chose to do it, the series would be 1 episode. If they did a buy the book drug dealer story, there would never be drama.
Good gawd you're stupid. There's no such thing as a by the book drug dealer. And no a series is not contigent on plotholes. You can tell a good story and keep a series interesting without them.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My predictions.

Julio and the black guy getting dropped.
Ruiz is getting outted and killed for having two "snitches" in his organization. Probably by the Serbs
Angela is getting disbarred.
Ghost and Kanan gon fight.
Kanan gone burn done the warehouse to try and cover up Shawn's murder
Ghost will make moves with white dude in Miami.
Ghost and Angie will go to Miami
Greg will be revealed as Lobos inside man.
Tommy & Holly will get back together.
Tasha gets killed by Kanan
Kanan will get killed by Dre.
Ghost will bow out.