Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just started watching this shyt last week and already went thru the whole series...cotdamn i was sleepin' :wow:

Most compelling TV i've seen since the wire.

Naturi Naughton's titties
AGEqQp1.png

LaLa's titties
nKQinzu.png

Even the Latina wit the lil a-cups >>>>> LaLa's bean bag titty havin' ass
They aint have to kill pink shoes. She could've been my baby mama
full

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I kinda doubt they are going to upload the finale at 12 breh's, that's kinda counter productive as far as viewership (I know on demand views count but I'm sure they feel live viewers are better). It was the same for season 5 of The Wire. All eps were up a week early except the finale. With how many fans this show has, I think they will do the same.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
That nikka's real wife is beat :scust:

But.........he was homeless when he met her so I guess he felt he had to wife her outta loyalty instead of getting a badder girl once he made it

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That nikka's real wife is beat :scust:

But.........he was homeless when he met her so I guess he felt he had to wife her outta loyalty instead of getting a badder girl once he made it
lookin at old pictures, she didnt use to look like this.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I kinda doubt they are going to upload the finale at 12 breh's, that's kinda counter productive as far as viewership (I know on demand views count but I'm sure they feel live viewers are better). It was the same for season 5 of The Wire. All eps were up a week early except the finale. With how many fans this show has, I think they will do the same.
Shiiiiiid they better

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no ads to sell. it makes zero difference. You either a subscriber or you aren't. Not much more to it. SHowtime puts "House of Lies" up a whole week in advance.