Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Still doesn't make a lick of sense. It takes nothing to get up on a nikka and body him. Especially when you know he ain't holding shyt. The whole storyline is trash, but it produces entertainment, and that's all you guys seem to be interested in. The show is written terribly. Especially the whole Ghost/Kanan shyt.
Let me guess you have been the author of many periodicals and scripts? You guys keep pointing out the most obvious shyt, shyt that we all see and you think you're the only one that notices. The Game of Thrones has a lot of predictable dumb shyt, Breaking Bad the same, the Sopranos the same.

IT'S FICTION nikka. SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF.

Talking about it's written poorly, but the writers are pros and have several fukking movies and tv shows under their belt. Sideline as nikka always point fingers. Get in the game nikka and write a better one.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me guess you have been the author of many periodicals and scripts? You guys keep pointing out the most obvious shyt, shyt that we all see and you think you're the only one that notices. The Game of Thrones has a lot of predictable dumb shyt, Breaking Bad the same, the Sopranos the same.

Talking about it's written poorly, but the writers are pros and have several fukking movies and tv shows under their belt. Sideline as nikka always point fingers. Get in the game nikka and write a better one.
Spoken beautifully
nikkas want to criticize everything

Daps
why doesn't ghost just tell the others that kanan hired the hitter?? i mean now kanan has the group... but he could have deaded this entire situation long ago if he told ruiz and the young black squad

Assuming they'd believe him, that would've meant they'd have to take Kanan out. They couldn't just be wary of him, they'd have to murk him.

And I can't remember, did Ghost find out it was Kanan before or after Kanan killed the young black squad?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you all see it, then why is it atleast 20 post with people saying how brilliant and great the writing is when it's clearly not.

What the hell does being a professional got to do with shyt? There are plenty of professionals in every field that aren't worth a damn.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoken beautifully
nikkas want to criticize everything
Spoken like a sucker. Ol' I can't criticize my barber because he's a licensed professional and I'm not. I can't critique my auto mechanic he's a licensed professional and I'm not. I can't critique my doctor, he's a licensed professional and I'm not. FOH.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The show has gotten so much better...I remember thinking the show was corny at first but now it's great
its funny, when the first season dropped i never heard about it til one of my homeboys comes thru. we chillin and he grabs my remote like "oh son, that 50 Cent shyt come on tonight!"

i didnt even know i had Starz :deadmanny:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
If you all see it, then why is it atleast 20 post with people saying how brilliant and great the writing is when it's clearly not.

What the hell does being a professional got to do with shyt? There are plenty of professionals in every field that aren't worth a damn.
Because everyone doesn't watch in the same way.
1. Some watch moment to moment taking it in as it happens
2. Some watch with an investigative mind and try to predict
3. Some watch looking for continuity
And no matter how you watch, it is fiction and it is being told by an author and this is how he/she chooses to present the material. There will always be plot holes and quirky shyt. Why? because if they did everything the way you chose to do it, the series would be 1 episode. If they did a buy the book drug dealer story, there would never be drama.

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoken like a sucker. Ol' I can't criticize my barber because he's a licensed professional and I'm not. I can't critique my auto mechanic he's a licensed professional and I'm not. I can't critique my doctor, he's a licensed professional and I'm not. FOH.
Lighten up my nikka...get some new p*ssy or somthing
Why are you so aggy?