Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
I know you're distracted by seeing her naked and what not, but this isn't necessarily attractive:
lelaloren-620x374.jpg

LelaLoren_feature.jpg

Power-Vinicius-Machado-as-Nomar-and-Lela-Loren-as-Angela-Valdes.jpg
:dahell:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He tired to have Ghost killed all of last season. He even said himself in the last episode that Ghost would see him coming a mile away; that's why he sent Shawn in the first place
Still doesn't make a lick of sense. It takes nothing to get up on a nikka and body him. Especially when you know he ain't holding shyt. The whole storyline is trash, but it produces entertainment, and that's all you guys seem to be interested in. The show is written terribly. Especially the whole Ghost/Kanan shyt.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Still doesn't make a lick of sense. It takes nothing to get up on a nikka and body him. Especially when you know he ain't holding shyt. The whole storyline is trash, but it produces entertainment, and that's all you guys seem to be interested in. The show is written terribly. Especially the whole Ghost/Kanan shyt.

:childplease: Come off the show is written terribly shyt. Ever since Holly told Angie about Ghost in the restroom the episodes since have gotten better and better and even then they were already good.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: Come off the show is written terribly shyt. Ever since Holly told Angie about Ghost in the restroom the episodes since have gotten better and better and even then they were already good.
No, it's really not. It's terribly written. You like the excitement, but from a continuity standpoint it's bad. Very bad.

It makes ZERO sense for Kanan to be a super savage but taking his time to pop Ghost. The whole well I need the plug shyt was lame too. I'm gonna be found out. Found out by who? And why do you give a fukk?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another thing. dwade only hit that p*ssy one time, and that was in the back of a truck. ain't no p*ssy gonna wanna have you try an be a step dad to three kids after just one encounter.
Nah. he bombed like twice. You forgot the shower.

And he don't know what it takes to be a step daddy. Dude ain't supposed to be no more than 20.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
No, it's really not. It's terribly written. You like the excitement, but from a continuity standpoint it's bad. Very bad.

It makes ZERO sense for Kanan to be a super savage but taking his time to pop Ghost. The whole well I need the plug shyt was lame too. I'm gonna be found out. Found out by who? And why do you give a fukk?

It is a tv show 1st so some logic you gotta suspend. But Kanan wants access to Lobos. And revenge on Ghost. Yea he can just go and straight kill Ghost on some wild shyt but why not feel Ghost out? Get back in cool with Tommy and get the Lobos connect then take Ghost out. His plan ain't gone like he wanted but if he were to take Ghost out (which I know won't happen) after getting in cool with Tommy and him having Lobos ear then Lobos would probably go thru Kanan and Tommy as his NYC distributors.

That was before Lobos felt Tommy was expendable. Now all that's out the window so now he just trying to get his revenge and hope the Lobos thing come through. I think the continuity has been good. The Ruiz daughter's drawing coming back to bite Angela. Tommy's coked out mother who we haven't seen in a minute. The Stern shyt. Every thing is coming too. And there hasn't been as much time elasped in the show as it has for real. It's been snowing in every episode going back to season 1 so the show is moving at a slower pace.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is a tv show 1st so some logic you gotta suspend. But Kanan wants access to Lobos. And revenge on Ghost. Yea he can just go and straight kill Ghost on some wild shyt but why not feel Ghost out? Get back in cool with Tommy and get the Lobos connect then take Ghost out. His plan ain't gone like he wanted but if he were to take Ghost out (which I know won't happen) after getting in cool with Tommy and him having Lobos ear then Lobos would probably go thru Kanan and Tommy as his NYC distributors.

That was before Lobos felt Tommy was expendable. Now all that's out the window so now he just trying to get his revenge and hope the Lobos thing come through. I think the continuity has been good. The Ruiz daughter's drawing coming back to bite Angela. Tommy's coked out mother who we haven't seen in a minute. The Stern shyt. Every thing is coming too. And there hasn't been as much time elasped in the show as it has for real. It's been snowing in every episode going back to season 1 so the show is moving at a slower pace.
It is a tv show and it's entertaining, but the writing is bad, very bad. I'm all for suspended disbelief but some of the writing is out right egregious. It's mainly the Kanan and Ghost storyline it makes zero sense from a continuity standpoint.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
another thing. dwade only hit that p*ssy one time, and that was in the back of a truck. ain't no p*ssy gonna wanna have you try an be a step dad to three kids after just one encounter.
No... There was the shower too. That one was so intense I had to make sure no one would walk in my room.