Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Just caught up with the show on demand the last couple of weeks after hearing the hype and it does live up to it. The theme is the best 50 song that ice heard in years.

Ghost is that dude. I can't remember a fictional character being this ill in a long time. The last episode was just :wow: Dude is literally 10 moves ahead on some E Lasker shyt. "Show 'em how to move in a room full of vultures" He does it effortlessly. The other main characters are idiots but the character Ghost holds it down for the whole show.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to pause and rewind to make sure my uproarious laughter was warranted when he called that man a "fukk nikka" :dead:. Those two scenes with Ghost and Shawn and then Shawn and 50 (fukk it, he's playing himself) really encapsulated their characters. Ghost always thinking on his feet. Always got a plan. You can't let your guard down on him. 50 is a just a fukking monster :mjlol:. And Shawn is, or rather was, just the dumb ass of all dumbasses :snoop:. Who sneaks up on a nikka you tryna kill (your first kill mind you) and then starts a fukking conversation? Then go back to your crazy ass, psychotic ass daddy talking about "I didn't kill him and fukk you too :stopitslime:" :dahell:. I really do wonder who he was calling though.

Tommy was right...Angela is a fukking c*nt. She is your prototypical smart-dumb, naïve/cunning as she wants to be depending on the situation ass bytch. I am still trippin over this bytch actually buying that Ghost had no involvement. How dumb you gotta be to believe this nikka was completely oblivious to his best friend and business partner running the NY drug scene? Then when pretty much everything points to this nikka being involved somehow, to the point you clone his phone and try get him arrested, you still wanna try to play the innocent/oblivious role? :comeon:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Honestly, is there any chance of Ghost getting locked up or killed in this show?
:comeon:

The only way i could see that if Ghost gets sloppy, which I don't see happening. Right now he's making carefully planned moves with the bigger picture right now. Everyone is focused on the now while he's already planning for the end Game. Like I mentioned in an earlier post here, the only way I see him potentially getting caught up is that he becomes too smart for his own good. He makes that one extra move that he doesn't need to make which puts him in jeopardy. If he just keeps playing the game the way he's doing now, there is nobody on the streets that has the smarts to really take Ghost down because he's always planning ahead.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Don't get me wrong Tasha>>>>>> but to say Angela is not all that or don't look good is simply hating
She's not really all that in the looks department tho. She has a pretty face but she's not beautiful and her body is average. Plus she's been lookin worn down in a few episodes.

I was rooting for Tasha but she's become one of the most unlikeable. Her and the Latina chic have both become unlikeable actually. :childplease: at her thinking that she was just going to ride off in the sunset with Ghost's kids and 200 grand to be with the driver. :scust: at her fukking the driver in the 1st place. That's supposed to be Ghost's confidant/consigliere?:mjlol:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I know you're distracted by seeing her naked and what not, but this isn't necessarily attractive:
lelaloren-620x374.jpg

LelaLoren_feature.jpg

Power-Vinicius-Machado-as-Nomar-and-Lela-Loren-as-Angela-Valdes.jpg
I ain't een gonna lie I had a Latina like look like this and e was super soaker wet and would talk that Spanish shyt and was filthy.:wow: every episode she getting beat in I just zone out:jbhmm:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps

Couldn't say it better myself breh, I see people all in they feelings on twitter and on here about Fif x'ing out D wade. :pacspit:fukk that big for nothing Lennie from "Mice and Men" ass nicca, fukk not being built for the streets, this nicca wasn't built for everyday life. He was walking doormat for everybody; getting bytched and manipulated at every turn.

Talking about I'm taking Tasha and the kids and heading out of town:martin:, this stupid muthafukka would've been dead or in jail within 3 months of fukking with Tasha. She was like :childplease:when ghost wanted to be legit with the club and the laundry mats. Ya think this bytch would've been satisfied with his little uber job, playing ps4 with lil ghost and watching old YouTube clips of himself at St.John. Tosha would be fukking the first nicca wit some real paper, while this simp nicca at home wit 3 kids. As soon as he found that out; he would killed himself, Tosha and the kids or she would have had his dumb ass trying moving work where this simpleton would got killed or put in jail.
:jbhmm:No wonder Fif So Hell bent on destroying ghost . Ghost gave him the ultimate sonning; sent his ass to prison, took his top spot on the street, left seed to be raised by a single mother, then made his only male seed become a personal chauffeur and whipping boy. I would be on some :demonic:shyt too if I was Kanan . That's like nicca to starting his own fortune 500 company and your protege that you personally trained and groomed falsely sends you to prison for a decade and when you get out, not only your seed works for the person; He 's in the mail room and is his own personal chauffeur on the side. Ghost didn't have no love for Sean, he just knew this functional retard wasn't worth the blood on his $5000 suit; May this fukk nicca Sean :rip::piss:
:russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::ooh::gladbron::pachaha::pachaha::deadmanny::russ::russ:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we all saw his downfall coming a mile a way.

:aicmon: at ANYONE thinking he was simply gonna run away with tasha and the kids and start a new life in the middle of nowhere.

:patrice: Did she think the kids would be cool with that? They just move and Shawn's there but their father isn't:beli:

Tariq: If he's not driving dad what is he here for :jbhmm:? Let me call him.
Ghost: Boy where are you at :what:
Tariq: Mom told me not to tell you:lupe:
Ghost: Where are your sisters?
Tariq: They're here. Shawn too.
Ghost: Shawn:martin:
Tariq: Yeah...uh... He's been here the whole time :dwillhuh:
Ghost: Where's that fukk nikka now:birdman:
Tariq: He... He's with mom:sadbron:
Ghost: Put her on the phone:youngsabo:
Tariq: B-but dad:to:
Ghost: GOOOOOO

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Yo Kanan told Sean: "You done fuxed up and made me fux up"...after he shot him. The some insanely hilarious shyt to say after you just shot your son.

Ahnd Tommy called his moms a ditzy bytch. Even the Feds were stunned by the convo.

Last edited:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I had to pause and rewind to make sure my uproarious laughter was warranted when he called that man a "fukk nikka" :dead:. Those two scenes with Ghost and Shawn and then Shawn and 50 (fukk it, he's playing himself) really encapsulated their characters. Ghost always thinking on his feet. Always got a plan. You can't let your guard down on him. 50 is a just a fukking monster :mjlol:. And Shawn is, or rather was, just the dumb ass of all dumbasses :snoop:. Who sneaks up on a nikka you tryna kill (your first kill mind you) and then starts a fukking conversation? Then go back to your crazy ass, psychotic ass daddy talking about "I didn't kill him and fukk you too :stopitslime:" :dahell:. I really do wonder who he was calling though.

Tommy was right...Angela is a fukking c*nt. She is your prototypical smart-dumb, naïve/cunning as she wants to be depending on the situation ass bytch. I am still trippin over this bytch actually buying that Ghost had no involvement. How dumb you gotta be to believe this nikka was completely oblivious to his best friend and business partner running the NY drug scene? Then when pretty much everything points to this nikka being involved somehow, to the point you clone his phone and try get him arrested, you still wanna try to play the innocent/oblivious role? :comeon:
Goes to show that this show is season 3 to the finale of Sons of Anarchy status as far as writing. And i dont mean that in a good way.