Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I know you're distracted by seeing her naked and what not, but this isn't necessarily attractive:
lelaloren-620x374.jpg

LelaLoren_feature.jpg

Power-Vinicius-Machado-as-Nomar-and-Lela-Loren-as-Angela-Valdes.jpg

She does nothing for me, her body nor face is banging at all :francis:

Last edited:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
No comparison...

Stannis killed an innocent little girl...

Kannan killed a dumbass simp fukk nikka who had this coming to him all season...I still don't understand why the fool went back to Kannan...You knew he was going to be tight cuz of your failure and you decide to show up and throw more fuel on the blazing fire by shytting on him? :what:

Easily the dumbest character on television...week after week every move this bytch nikka made had me .:snoop:

Couldn't say it better myself breh, I see people all in they feelings on twitter and on here about Fif x'ing out D wade. :pacspit:fukk that big for nothing Lennie from "Mice and Men" ass nicca, fukk not being built for the streets, this nicca wasn't built for everyday life. He was walking doormat for everybody; getting bytched and manipulated at every turn.

Talking about I'm taking Tasha and the kids and heading out of town:martin:, this stupid muthafukka would've been dead or in jail within 3 months of fukking with Tasha. She was like :childplease:when ghost wanted to be legit with the club and the laundry mats. Ya think this bytch would've been satisfied with his little uber job, playing ps4 with lil ghost and watching old YouTube clips of himself at St.John. Tosha would be fukking the first nicca wit some real paper, while this simp nicca at home wit 3 kids. As soon as he found that out; he would killed himself, Tosha and the kids or she would have had his dumb ass trying moving work where this simpleton would got killed or put in jail.
:jbhmm:No wonder Fif So Hell bent on destroying ghost . Ghost gave him the ultimate sonning; sent his ass to prison, took his top spot on the street, left seed to be raised by a single mother, then made his only male seed become a personal chauffeur and whipping boy. I would be on some :demonic:shyt too if I was Kanan . That's like nicca to starting his own fortune 500 company and your protege that you personally trained and groomed falsely sends you to prison for a decade and when you get out, not only your seed works for the person; He 's in the mail room and is his own personal chauffeur on the side. Ghost didn't have no love for Sean, he just knew this functional retard wasn't worth the blood on his $5000 suit; May this fukk nicca Sean :rip::piss:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That bytch is retarded
Ain't no saving grace with her.
She fukking a married man and talking about being moral all the same sentence
fukk outta here, bytch :rudy:

When she opened her legs, she signed a silent contract to accept and roll
with any and everything involving Ghost

EXACTLY...:youngsabo: She act like she aint equally at fault for knowingly fukking a married with a family man.. But she all:whoa: at him being a drug dealer trying to get out the game:camby: with that double standard.. Ole I want my cake and eat it too as bytch, she want to make this man leave his family for her all the while she isn't risking nothing for him. Like he gave her lobos the guy she claimed she wanted but now want him out of vengeful female spite and pettiness, Like why would the Fed's even care to go after anyone else after getting the top guy? her boss gonna look at her like :rudy: when she presents that bs

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should've took out Ghost. How the fukk you going side with another man over your father. Now he got nothing. No Tasha and no life.

"father"

nikkas legit think being a father comes down to getting a bytch pregnant :mjlol:

for all intents and purposes ghost was more of a father to dwade than kanan ever was. granted ghost put kanan in that cell but how you a father and you actively pushing your kid down the criminal path? hell, i lost count of the amount of times tommy and em wanted to get dwade's hands dirty and ghost stepped in like "nah"

Daps
No idea why people are mad at kanan for killing dwade when he brought it on himself. Go talk to your fathers like that or imagine doing that when you were younger and see if you didn't get fukked up. The only thing is his father was a gangster who had no real relationship with him so he killed him like he did qdubs

I ain't mad, but that shyt is beyond the actions of a run of the mill gangster. Shawn pulled a gun on Ghost AND admitted to fukking his wife, the mother of his kids, and Ghost still just gave him a scolding. Kanan is a fukking sociopath, not only did he kill his own seed, he did it with zero hesitation. :scust:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

Couldn't say it better myself breh, I see people all in the feelings on twitter and on here about Fif x'ing out D wade. :pacspit:fukk that big for nothing Lennie from "Mice and Men" ass nicca, fukk not being built for the streets, this nicca wasn't built for everyday life. He was walking doormat for everybody; getting bytched and manipulated at every turn.

Talking about I'm taking Tasha and the kids and heading out of town:martin:, this stupid muthafukka would've been dead or in jail within 3 months of fukking with Tasha. She was like :childplease:when ghost wanted to be legit with the club and the laundry mats. Ya think this bytch would've been satisfied with his little uber job, playing ps4 with lil ghost and watching old YouTube clips of himself at St.John. Tosha would be fukking the first nicca wit some real paper, while this simp nicca at home wit 3 kids. As soon as he found that out; he would killed himself, Tosha and the kids or she would have had his dumb ass trying moving work where this simpleton would got killed or put in jail.
:jbhmm:No wonder Fif So Hell bent on destroying ghost . Ghost gave him the ultimate sonning; sent his ass to prison, took his top spot on the street, left seed to be raised by a single mother, then made his only male seed become personal chauffeur and whipping boy. I would be on some :demonic:shyt too if I was Kanan . That's like nicca to starting his own fortune 500 company and your protege that you personally trained and groomed falsely sends you to prison for a decade and when you get out, not only your seed works for the person; He 's in the mail room and is his own personal chauffeur on the side. Ghost didn't have no love for Sean, he just knew this functional retard wasn't worth the blood on his $5000 suit; May this fukk nicca Sean :rip::piss:

Jesus :wow:
The kid never had a chance.
Why couldn't he just stayed in school and got a Business Degree or some shyt.

Him, of all people should have kept his nose clean.
But, he played a grown folks game and got waxed.

Ain't no telling tho. He could have ran off with Tasha and she would have been
with another hitta within a month.