Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
All the characters are retarded. Greg is the only one, he gotta die or he's the new plug. Something got to happen. He the only one not doing "dumb shyt" aka jumping from side to side.

Greg is one of the dumbest, breh.
Feeding privileged info to someone not even on the taskforce, first and foremost!

Second, still following her around like some lovesick lil puppy. Don't be fooled by his lil
"ah-ha" moment. The moment she start screwing him again, he will go extra stupid again, like
he did in season one.

And, he is jumping from side to side. If he cared about his gig, he wouldn't have told that brawd shyt

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@DetroitEWarren

How you gonna get a hearty chuckle outta my post then Neg me, bruh. :dahell:
:umad:

:laff:

Lmao. I ain't even know the remove 10 points was checked. I'm posting from my phone, damn finger must have slipped before I typed the message for the rep. My bad breh, I'll give it back

Edit: It told me "slow down on the reps breh" lmao

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greg is one of the dumbest, breh.
Feeding privileged info to someone not even on the taskforce, first and foremost!

Second, still following her around like some lovesick lil puppy. Don't be fooled by his lil
"ah-ha" moment. The moment she start screwing him again, he will go extra stupid again, like
he did in season one.

And, he is jumping from side to side. If he cared about his gig, he wouldn't have told that brawd shyt
Fair point. But if his biggest crime is being "love sick" so be it. He's clean and less of an idiot compared to the rest of them.

Nevermind I forgot he lied under oath about Nomar.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
fukk nikka

2040%20-%20WWE_Hall_Of_Fame_Induction_Ceremony%20laughing%20ric_flair%20smiling%20suit%20wwe.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Come on now who really thought he'd kill him? My problem is he had no problem slumping Qdubz, Rock, the guy in the autoshop and now his son, but he scared to get up on Ghost and put it down. He killing nikkas for next to nothing, but a nikka sent him away for 10 years and you come home on some smiling shyt? Don't make sense.

He tired to have Ghost killed all of last season. He even said himself in the last episode that Ghost would see him coming a mile away; that's why he sent Shawn in the first place