Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you're right that it could have been used in a different murder but I don't think the fact that it's assembled really means anything, it might just be saving a step. I don't think Tommy would be THAT dumb to leave a dirty gun in his car for any longer than the amount of time it takes to dispose of it.
My nikka he got a silencer on a pistol. If he got stopped he doing 20 in new York. Probably 300 yrs if he get caught in Jersey. It was a terrible plot device or maybe it's playing to how stupid Tommy really is. Kanan said he was stupid. he acts pretty stupid. then he tells Holly "I'm too smart to get caught".

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lotta this shyt is Ghost fault too. Cuz he know what he do for a living (dope game). But he had a cover becuz he had no record and he owned Truth so why the fukk did he not know what Angela did for living. He should have asked her and been thorough about it becuz once he found out what she did it was too late she was already onto Ghost the link to Lobos.

If he'd had been thorough with Angela in season 1 becuz he should be with anyone new in his life he would know her field is nabbing drug dealers and he could of got out of this situation of been in love with her before he fell too deep and too hard like he is now.
He asked her. She said she was an attorney. He even called her for legal advice when the bytch od's in the club. And even if she said she was a f. prosecutor, why would he think he was the "target"?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was one of my biggest fears. shyt was/is happening too fast. There is going to be a lot of turnover on this show because certain characters have to be taken out...
Man nobody has to be taken out. Ruiz needs to be clipped. Holly should get killed, Kanaan too, but nobody necessarily has to die to keep the story flowing.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Tommy
Tommy
Tommy

:snoop:

I would have been put a nice halo tip in the thoughts of Holly. He should have played coy, let that bytch uncuff him, then grab the gun she was looking for and show her how it works. Personally :birdman:

Ghost woulda played it like that... But thats not Tommy's steez..

He's too much of a hot head

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
He asked her. She said she was an attorney. He even called her for legal advice when the bytch od's in the club. And even if she said she was a f. prosecutor, why would he think he was the "target"?

It's not that he was a target it's the fact he's one of the biggest drug dealers in NYC so he should be doing thorough screens of everyone who is not involved in his illegal business. Even if someone called him out on being suspicious he got the cover of a club owner with no record so he can say I'm just careful of people I don't know. It's no reason for him to have got far as he got with Angela and not know exactly what she does and her area (narcotics) of expertise.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that he was a target it's the fact he's one of the biggest drug dealers in NYC so he should be doing thorough screens of everyone who is not involved in his illegal business. Even if someone called him out on being suspicious he got the cover of a club owner with no record so he can say I'm just careful of people I don't know. It's no reason for him to have got far as he got with Angela and not know exactly what she does and her area (narcotics) of expertise.
You dissecting shyt that has no bearing on anything. She can't tell him who her targets are. So him knowing she's a prosecutor means shyt. Stern investigated him, he couldn't find anything. He's not on any police radar, until now. A bytch OD'd in the club, no red flags. The nikka loves Angie him knowing from rip wouldn't make any difference.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
You dissecting shyt that has no bearing on anything. She can't tell him who her targets are. So him knowing she's a prosecutor means shyt. Stern investigated him, he couldn't find anything. He's not on any police radar, until now. A bytch OD'd in the club, no red flags. The nikka loves Angie him knowing from rip wouldn't make any difference.

If he woulda squashed the Angie relationship from jump he don't have that lunch with her and Tommy shows up and she hears Tommy with the cancel Christmas line which was how she ID'd his voice on the tape she had from his meeting with Ruiz. :sas1::sas2:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he woulda squashed the Angie relationship from jump he don't have that lunch with her and Tommy shows up and she hears Tommy with the cancel Christmas line which was how she ID'd his voice on the tape she had from his meeting with Ruiz. :sas1::sas2:
Well if he don't meet Angela, then Angela's not fukking Ghost when Nomar is paging her 911. Nomar is saved and Tommy is booked. See how that works?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that ending had me dying!!! :pachaha: this cac tommy was looking at this bytch like he wanted to eat her dahmer style when she asked who he would pick between her and ghost :bryan:....and that line "u gonna fukk her til i tell u to stop" was straight up gold from tasha lol.....and she right too, ghost got angie dikk whipped something serious and she'll protect him as long as she can but that white boy with penis envy gonna try to fukk it up :leostare: he might have to mysteriously take a vacation before its all said and done :patrice:
is this a good show?
is money green?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Why the hell does Tommy have bricks in his apartment?

And a dirty strap with a silencer sitting in a shoe box in his trunk in NYC?

:mjlol:

THIS!!!! When Holly was looking through the closet and all those packs were there....that shyt made no sense. And someone help me understand how Ghost refused a breathalyzer and didn't get charged w/ DUI.