Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Aye man lol my friend wants to see it for the birthday. I couldn't say no.
No judgment here
hands_zps9bajinhk.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yall must be really good friends
thats something really good friends would do, make the other friend sit through what has a high chance of being a shytty movie

Yeah man. Plus it's the summer. And I sat through alien covenant last weekend so I'm pretty sure I can make it through this. I also bet I'll like this more than that smh

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The average person doesn't even see most of these trailers. It seems like overkill to us because we rush to watch every trailer as soon as they drop.
I know a lot of people don't even see the main trailers cu they don't go to the movies often and don't think to watch trailers on youtube. For many, the tv spots are the only thing they see.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I will say this,a lot of times when people say "they showed the whole film" it's usually internet hyperbole,but between all the trailers I really do feel like I've seen a huge portion of this film :yeshrug:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's too much Iron Man influence in this. I still want to see this, but I would have loved a fresher take.

To be fair, having Iron Man as his mentor is a fresh take on Spider-Man.

I'm not sure how I feel about Tony being Peter's mentor. In the comics I generally hate it, but in the films it could work since Peter is so much younger.

I also think people are jumping the gun in terms of complaining about there being too much Iron Man in the film. Even if you take ALL the footage from the trailers we've seen less than 30 minutes of the entire film.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I will say this,a lot of times when people say "they showed the whole film" it's usually internet hyperbole,but between all the trailers I really do feel like I've seen a huge portion of this film :yeshrug:

Only because I read ever.single.set visit do I not feel that way because nothing revealed in the trailers wasn't in each of those reports