Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Thatd be dope if Donald is the Prowler tho!!
:banderas:

It would make sense. The prowler would need tech and why wouldn't the tinkerer hook him up for that if he already hooked up Schultz and Montana? Also im hype Montana is in this movie. Actually wouldn't surprise me if Bokeem is actually Ox or fancy dan

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No lie, im less hype for the movie now...I susually dont feel that way, but the spiderman traliers have been OD and showing ALOT of the same stuff over and over. I just want spiderman to have a huge win in the Box office, but I'm not seeing it. I hope I'm wrong tho.

I think this might be a little to campy for older audiences especially after Logan's success. I really feel like that shift has happen. And we are going to start seeing less and less coming out for the "light hearted marvel movies"

They aint hurting and wont be hurting for awhile. But still.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No lie, im less hype for the movie now...I susually dont feel that way, but the spiderman traliers have been OD and showing ALOT of the same stuff over and over. I just want spiderman to have a huge win in the Box office, but I'm not seeing it. I hope I'm wrong tho.

I think this might be a little to campy for older audiences especially after Logan's success. I really feel like that shift has happen. And we are going to start seeing less and less coming out for the "light hearted marvel movies"

As critically acclaimed as Logan is it would be middling to lower tier box office wise compared to the MCU roster.
MCU PG-13 shyt needs to fukk up before it is a lasting trend. Right now we just have 2 good Rated R flicks in a row.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

This tone actually suits spider man though. He's always been light hearted..

The problem is,every other Marvel film has the exact same tone. Well,except winter soldier and civil war (mostly) and those are the 2 best MCU films. So instead of being something unique to Spidey it just looks like another marvel movie in the factory line.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This tone actually suits spider man though. He's always been light hearted..

The problem is,every other Marvel film has the exact same tone. Well,except winter soldier and civil war (mostly) and those are the 2 best MCU films. So instead of being something unique to Spidey it just looks like another marvel movie in the factory line.
Or maybe you can wait to see it first. lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

this is how I feel at this point. I know it's high school and all, but it just feels extra corny. I do have faith in Keaton though. I think he will kill it.

The only jawn Marvel jawn I'm REALLY fiending for is BP. I know it will be Black Excellence. :wow: After that is Infinity War. Still haven't seen GOTG2 yet and Thor 3 is lookign meh to me as well (seen the first 2 Thors Day 1, same as GOTG1).

I think you're right in that Logan has really changed my perception of things. But if my youngest wasn't such a Spidey fan, I think I may have waited for the disc/streaming release.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So I'm just curious l

What's the middle ground around here for what some of you cats want?

Like I ask cuz I keep on seeing the complaints or comments on the connections to the MCU with "bu bu bu but there's too much Ironman" while we're like literally 3 weeks away from complaints on "bu bu bu but where's Ironman and Avengers"? "Bu bu bu but where's the connection?"

Man seriously, what do cats want? Cause it's beginning to feel like either y'all don't know what y'all want or whatever Marvel gives y'all, some gonna complain about the opposite thing

Martha
ding ding ding

luckily its not some widespread issue, its just contained to the same usual suspects on this messageboard forum