Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How old are u guys , twelve? :russ:

I wish I was 12 again sometimes. :mjcry:

Nah man. She likes the pirate flicks and thats what she wanted to do so we all said sure. :manny: If thats what she wants to do along with going out and getting drunk before the movie, that's what we do. Her birthday, her rules. I'll be the only one not drunk though so we'll see how this goes

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah man. She likes the pirate flicks and thats what she wanted to do so we all said sure. :manny: If thats what she wants to do along with going out and getting drunk before the movie, that's what we do. Her birthday, her rules. I'll be the only one not drunk though so we'll see how this goes
U didn't your friend was a female. :mjgrin:

So you gonna hit that, or u friend zoned?
:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, having Iron Man as his mentor is a fresh take on Spider-Man.

I'm not sure how I feel about Tony being Peter's mentor. In the comics I generally hate it, but in the films it could work since Peter is so much younger.

I also think people are jumping the gun in terms of complaining about there being too much Iron Man in the film. Even if you take ALL the footage from the trailers we've seen less than 30 minutes of the entire film.

Even when he aint in it,looks like he'll be talking about that nikka:scust:

"Bu bu but how can I impress Tony:mjcry:"

Sony sold Spiderman out to make a billy:martin:....does this little fakkit even have Spider sense:childplease:

Looks like Spiderman aint that nikka without the suit no mo yall,hes a stronger Gabby Douglas at this point:francis:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not sure how I feel about Tony being Peter's mentor. In the comics I generally hate it, but in the films it could work since Peter is so much younger.

I also think people are jumping the gun in terms of complaining about there being too much Iron Man in the film. Even if you take ALL the footage from the trailers we've seen less than 30 minutes of the entire film.
Me Neither. I think since this is the starkverse it works, but you want to make sure this is an actual reboot imo.

After these last 2 trailers I can tell he is not going to be in it a lot. They keep replaying the same Tony Stark scenes over and over. 20 minutes tops.
That's true and I can be t the Limo scene will be a favorite going forward.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

I'm not sure how I feel about Tony being Peter's mentor.
In the comics I generally hate it, but in the films it could work since Peter is so much younger.

They're actually borrowing from Miles Morales having members of the Avengers mentor him. This Spider-Man is kind of an amalgamation of Peter Parker and Miles. Like 70% Peter / 30% Miles.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Although I still don't know who Zendaya is playing, I like her character.

Zendaya: What are you hiding, Peter? :beli:
Peter: :whoa:
Just kidding, I don't care. Bye :upsetfavre:
Peter: :merchant: