Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I'm just curious l

What's the middle ground around here for what some of you cats want?

Like I ask cuz I keep on seeing the complaints or comments on the connections to the MCU with "bu bu bu but there's too much Ironman" while we're like literally 3 weeks away from complaints on "bu bu bu but where's Ironman and Avengers"? "Bu bu bu but where's the connection?"

Man seriously, what do cats want? Cause it's beginning to feel like either y'all don't know what y'all want or whatever Marvel gives y'all, some gonna complain about the opposite thing

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So I'm just curious l

Like I ask cuz I keep on seeing the complaints or comments on the connections to the MCU with "bu bu bu but there's too much Ironman" while we're like literally 3 weeks away from complaints on "bu bu bu but where's Ironman and Avengers"? "Bu bu bu but where's the connection?"

Man seriously, what do cats want? Cause it's beginning to feel like either y'all don't know what y'all want or whatever Marvel gives y'all, some gonna complain about the opposite thing

Martha
who gives a shyt what they want man!!
:what:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
who gives a shyt what they want man!!
:what:

True but that's a legit question and I know where it started from..... but not gonna call out the source plus he's grieving another's loss and trying to fortify his camp.:dwillhuh:

But that's a legit question, because it's the biggest example of flip flopping in recent history:francis:

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So I'm just curious l

Martha

As a die hard as long as it's still peter parkers movie I'm good. All the other stuff is background. Don't handicap him and his journey or development and I'm sound as a pound.

On another note I agree with @BXKingPin82 but probably for different reasons lol. Who cares? Don't worry about what someone else is thinking or what they want. Worry about what you want. There's no way to please every single person homie. Especially with art which by its nature is subjective and people want different things for different reasons. But what they eat don't make you shyt so who cares

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
As a die hard as long as it's still peter parkers movie I'm good. All the other stuff is background. Don't handicap him and his journey or development and I'm sound as a pound.

On another note I agree with @BXKingPin82 but probably for different reasons lol. Who cares? Don't worry about what someone else is thinking or what they want. Worry about what you want. There's no way to please every single person homie. Especially with art which by its nature is subjective and people want different things for different reasons. But what they eat don't make you shyt so who cares

Oh Marty Marty Marty Marty...... my friend..... I been chill but I ain't finished with you by a longshot from our last discussion.

It's all about timing so that's for another time but I will say this, I know you wasn't taking shots at me, I wasn't upset (far from it) and I got what you were saying. But I think you may didn't get the context of my words.

That being said, it's not about being worried about others opinions. I'm just curious about the flip flopping or curious do cats even know they doing that.

Again, not mad, not upset, not worried..... just discussion. We gotta be careful of what "buzzwords" we use cuz we know the next polarizing person that comes behind always that's that, flips it, and negativly takes it to places it was never intended to go

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh Marty Marty Marty Marty...... my friend..... I been chill but I ain't finished with you by a longshot from our last discussion.

It's all about timing so that's for another time but I will say this, I know you wasn't taking shots at me, I wasn't upset (far from it) and I got what you were saying. But I think you may didn't get the context of my words.

That being said, it's not about being worried about others opinions. I'm just curious about the flip flopping or curious do cats even know they doing that.

Again, not mad, not upset, not worried..... just discussion. We gotta be careful of what "buzzwords" we use cuz we know the next polarizing person that comes behind always that's that, flips it, and negativly takes it to places it was never intended to go

Martha

It's not about you being upset lol it's just I don't understand the logic at all. Like why even bother to ask like you're doing marketing for the flick? Who cares if someone doesn't like it? If it ain't affecting my bottom line and my pockets or enjoyment then I wouldn't even bother asking. So this is more me trying to understand where you're coming from and why the question would come up.

As far as the last conversation goes homie you'll never understand if you still feel like it's something you aren't done with by a long shot. On the internet specifically on this site I've seen cats make excuses for a guy who murdered his baby moms and his daughter in a parking lot. That's the type of shyt that's appalling and also inspired me to say how fukked up the internet is that someone would ever ever need to say keep it classy or be respectful when someone suffers a tragedy. It wasn't about marvel. It wasn't about dc. It wasn't about minuscule bullshyt like comics or movies or tv or video games. It was life shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's not about you being upset lol it's just I don't understand the logic at all. Like why even bother to ask like you're doing marketing for the flick? Who cares if someone doesn't like it? If it ain't affecting my bottom line and my pockets or enjoyment then I wouldn't even bother asking. So this is more me trying to understand where you're coming from and why the question would come up.

As far as the last conversation goes homie you'll never understand if you still feel like it's something you aren't done with by a long shot. On the internet specifically on this site I've seen cats make excuses for a guy who murdered his baby moms and his daughter in a parking lot. That's the type of shyt that's appalling and also inspired me to say how fukked up the internet is that someone would ever ever need to say keep it classy or be respectful when someone suffers a tragedy. It wasn't about marvel. It wasn't about dc. It wasn't about minuscule bullshyt like comics or movies or tv or video games. It was life shyt.

:gucci:......... aight man.

Is it just me or has the music in these trailers been :trash:

Who cares?:ufdup:

They should have just called this Iron Man + Spider-Man.

Who cares!:umad:

:ahh::ahh: Damn...... that did fell pretty good!

This the world we live in now folks:youngsabo:

Ive seen the light:lawd:

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:gucci:......... aight man.

Who cares?:ufdup:

Who cares!:umad:

:ahh::ahh: Damn...... that did fell pretty good!

This the world we live in now folks:youngsabo:

Ive seen the light:lawd:

Martha

Lol you mean the light of not giving a shyt what anyone else thinks about what you like? Yeah interesting concept. Look at the alien covenant thread. Some cats truly dislike the flick (me) others like it or love it. It is what it is man. That's life.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it REALLY necessary to be having all these trailers tho?
:beli:

not just with this movie, but is this standard operating procedure now?
drop 3-4 trailers for a movie?
Plus two weeks from when the movie comes out they spam the fukk out of it with commercials. :hhh:

I feel like I might as well watch this since it's going to be everywhere anyway. :mjcry:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Plus two weeks from when the movie comes out they spam the fukk out of it with commercials. :hhh:

I feel like I might as well watch this since it's going to be everywhere anyway. :mjcry:
The only reason I watched the trailer is because I'm seeing pirates this weekend and I know it'll be attached so I can't avoid it. Unless I run out of the theater or sit and cover my eyes :russ: so fukk it I just took the plunge. I should be able to dodge tv spots tho. Hopefully

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Lol you mean the light of not giving a shyt what anyone else thinks about what you like? Yeah interesting concept. Look at the alien covenant thread. Some cats truly dislike the flick (me) others like it or love it. It is what it is man. That's life.

No...... an interesting door just opened and in the words of the best Joker, Jack Nick...... :sas2:

Na fukk it..... let him say it:lolbron:

Martha