Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I have no idea what made Sony drop a new trailer in the middle of the damn night but

Definitely looks good, still not super excited about this movie, but it should be fun.

*edit*

Damn they dropped the international trailer too. unlike most International trailers this has a completely different feel and lots of new footage.

Refuse to watch

Is it just me or has the music in these trailers been :trash:

Nah it's not you lol. The score isn't finished yet as far as I know so they're using temp music

Edit: they're using contemporary pop music

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I have no idea what made Sony drop a new trailer in the middle of the damn night but

Definitely looks good, still not super excited about this movie, but it should be fun.

*edit*

Damn they dropped the international trailer too. unlike most International trailers this has a completely different feel and lots of new footage.

:ohhh::blessed::banderas:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel trying to do a spider man so polarizing and they're embedding him in the MCU so much that it's will be hard for Sony to do their on movies again :dead:

The average person doesn't even see most of these trailers. It seems like overkill to us because we rush to watch every trailer as soon as they drop.

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it REALLY necessary to be having all these trailers tho?
:beli:

not just with this movie, but is this standard operating procedure now?
drop 3-4 trailers for a movie?

Sadly yes, marvel movies should only drop 1 trailer people are checking for them regardless

There is a purpose for trailers but now it's overkill for movies that don't need them

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

*edit*

I was just about to say this movie looks generic as hell....then I watched the international trailer.

Looks MUCH better and got me excited.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
is it REALLY necessary to be having all these trailers tho?
:beli:

not just with this movie, but is this standard operating procedure now?
drop 3-4 trailers for a movie?

Yeah four trailers is industry standard now. Well 3 plus an international one lol. Plus the trailers FOR the trailers.