Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ok....from that lil snippet, it sounds nice...sounds like a new spin on the original, which is cool with me....and what i want them to do with superman, but i digress.....yea, sounds like 'spiderman, spiderman, your friendly neighborhood spiderman...' theme, which works for me....if it aint broke, dont fix it...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:mjgrin: if the company on its six Spiderman live film and still cant touch the billion once while Captain America did.........thats on them

Marvel will be cool with out the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, because at the end of the day the show must go on
Do Remember!
:mickeydoremember:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It has a bit of the feel of the new marvel start up logo music. I like how they incorporated that.

He wrote that too

But I think this is just what they're going to play over the marvel logo not the actual theme. Which is a bit of a blow but also means Michael probably came up with something original which is always cool. But I really haven't liked any spidey theme that's not some variation of this so ugh

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
He wrote that too

But I think this is just what they're going to play over the marvel logo not the actual theme. Which is a bit of a blow but also means Michael probably came up with something original which is always cool. But I really haven't liked any spidey theme that's not some variation of this so ugh
what if they flip the "spectacular" theme... :lupe:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mjgrin: if the company on its six Spiderman live film and still cant touch the billion once while Captain America did.........thats on them

Marvel will be cool with out the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, because at the end of the day the show must go on
Except this is a film made by Disney. They wrote it,cast it,picked their director,shoved iron man all over it.

Nah. Sorry. If it doesn't make a billion it's on them not sony.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I cant wait to see this now..... cuz the moment we see it and see all the Ironman scenes pretty much everything we've seen in the trailers.

And come to find out he's at best in 8-15 totals mins of a 2.5 hrs movie.

In the words of Denzel in Training Day,

"I'm putting cases on everyone of you shoved Ironman in it" ass niccas

Like seriously, if this dude gets less time than L. Fishburn in John Wick 2

Be ready to explain, cuz I'm gonn now go into this film that IM gonna be all over this film like Ghost on Rae 1st cd.

Nicca gonna have his own arc and shyt

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sidenote it's almost :wow:

At how much and how high Marvel raised the bar that the goalpost HAS to be moved.:dwillhuh:

It's like if other franchise do from $625M-$850 that's a HUGE success.

If Marvel hits them numbers or anything less than a billion it's a flop

But I guess when you in a different tax bracket the laws change:patrice:

Martha