Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
those lying ass motherfukkers:pachaha:

Truth be told tho, that is one thing I do miss about pre-internet. You can be legit :gladbron: with surprises and shyt in TV and Movies. Nowadays, not so much.

just imagine not knowing anything regarding leaks and Toby and Andrew show up on the screen. :wow:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Truth be told tho, that is one thing I do miss about pre-internet. You can be legit :gladbron: with surprises and shyt in TV and Movies. Nowadays, not so much.

just imagine not knowing anything regarding leaks and Toby and Andrew show up on the screen. :wow:
I remember browsing twitter pre endgame and someone showed the leak scene of cap grabbing Mijhor
I was so pissed because i wanted to see that in theaters first

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Have/has there been any actual legit set leaks from the set of the film outside of

Strange and Spider-Man on set together.
besides the one I just showed of
Tobey and Andrew being confirmed
not really any worth sharing. there were some but out was the normal cast no new characters like that.
there was a picture of
A shirt showing the statue of liberty with Captain America's shield which is supposedly connected to the third act

Daps

Yep. The last time I was surprised like :gladbron::wow: was when that damn racist Chuck Norris showed up in Expendables.

I was not expecting that at all. I was in the movie theater by myself (literally no one was in there but me) and Walker Texas Ranger walked on screen and I was like :dj2: