Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
And there was no way to scrub the watermark from the video right or it didn't matter since the leaker would have been found out regardless?
it depends on the software but usually watermarks are hard to get out
I think the kid probably showed a friend and the friend leaked hence why it's filmed that way

Conz

Superstar
Daps
no trailer this morning, but all is not lost, we got another Awkwafina heavy Shang-chi spot!

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And there was no way to scrub the watermark from the video right or it didn't matter since the leaker would have been found out regardless?

The only person who can scrub a watermark is the person who had the original file prior it being uploaded. We do that at my job with Internal Use Only documents.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The only person who can scrub a watermark is the person who had the original file prior it being uploaded. We do that at my job with Internal Use Only documents.

Yeah I deal with watermark documents all the time at my job, but was curious as to how it works pertaining to video form and if there was a difference.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
People are (obviously jokingly) saying she leaked the trailer as revenge.

Fred.
Gotcha..it was trending yesterday. I didn't get it. Was it possible she had went rogue? Lol. That's something I expect from a pissed off Angelina Jolie in 2000.

• Dap
Reactions: hex