Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
271727827_2202656023224077_3467597481389672773_n.jpg

Daps
I like No Way Home but it's not an Oscar-worthy film :mjlol:

Feige needs to stop it :mjlol:

@Bryan Danielson isn't gonna like it but nothing that marvel has produced is on that level yet. I wish they would invest in some better writers at least for the dialogue.

I remember when Loki dropped and folks were meming that quote "love is like a dagger" and folks were acting like it was some heavy deep quote.

:mjlol:

Marvelset needs better writers.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never liked Superman until Man of Steel

That solidified Superman for me but it will always be Spiderman and Batman in the top spots

Idfw Superman but I’ve literally never met somebody who does :russ: from childhood to adulthood, the most I’ve gotten (which I agree with) is he ight

Daps
The people in my theater actually boo’d this scene and someone started a “we want Garfield” chant. It got so rowdy they had to stop the movie and threaten to end it there if there wasn’t peace.

But that was just my theater experience :yeshrug:

:ohhh: your experience sounds similar to mine.

Breh i gotta be honest with you. My theater was filled up, only row free was the row in the front, the median age of the audience was 33, and it was 72.4% men and the rest were women. And when Andrew showed up, everybody cheered, some dude in the front even started doing the arsenio hall whooping like

arsenio-arseniohall.gif

and a chic two rows behind me screamed out "we love you Andyyyyy!"

When Tobey came on screen, not one person clapped or made any noise. I looked around cause I thought everybody had fell asleep or something but nah, they were woke and sitting there like :unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson isn't gonna like it but nothing that marvel has produced is on that level yet. I wish they would invest in some better writers at least for the dialogue.

I remember when Loki dropped and folks were meming that quote "love is like a dagger" and folks were acting like it was some heavy deep quote.

:mjlol:

Marvelset needs better writers.

I don’t remember that and if it didn’t happen on thecoli it didn’t happen:russ:

Also nothing wrong with any minor criticism or advice for them

Prime Jordan needed better 3pt shooting and Current Aaron Rodgers could probably be more accurate and throw less picks:ehh:

Last edited: