Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
REPORT: Keanu Reeves Approached to Join the Spider-Verse as Kraven the Hunter

Keanu Reeves Reportedly Offered Kraven The Hunter Role

How great are our Marvel gods

full

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Probably not. Apparently it's for a pitch for a standalone film

Yeah reading the story but I take all of that with a grain of salt anyway until its reported by a trade. there's a cottage industry on the internet posting geek rumors cause we go for them all.

I say all that because the reporting could either be off by a bit or just false. if its off by a bit, then my hope is he does show up in spider-man 3 since there's still no word on who is playing the main villain. There's no telling how long Jamie or Alfred are actually in the movie and how integral they truly are.

And selfishly, I just want to see Kraven take on spider-man :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah reading the story but I take all of that with a grain of salt anyway until its reported by a trade. there's a cottage industry on the internet posting geek rumors cause we go for them all.

I say all that because the reporting could either be off by a bit or just false. if its off by a bit, then my hope is he does show up in spider-man 3 since there's still no word on who is playing the main villain. There's no telling how long Jamie or Alfred are actually in the movie and how integral they truly are.

And selfishly, I just want to see Kraven take on spider-man :manny:

Definitely grain of salt. But it would be a great casting choice.

But I kind of want the MCU to cast lesser known actors when possible just to lessen the amount of personalities and prevent them from inserting characters where they shouldn't just because they are played by a big actor.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Definitely grain of salt. But it would be a great casting choice.

But I kind of want the MCU to cast lesser known actors when possible just to lessen the amount of personalities and prevent them from inserting characters where they shouldn't just because they are played by a big actor.

This is what my best friend and I are talking about right now lol. He said Scott Adkins would be the pick for him and I like that

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I love Keanu but not for Kraven we need someone super physical and intense. I need to see a Kraven who’s obsessed with defeating Spider-Man damn near unhinged.
You right. Keanu can be way too laid back. Even his intensity with john wick comes with a sense of relaxation that Kraven doesn’t have

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I love Keanu but not for Kraven we need someone super physical and intense. I need to see a Kraven who’s obsessed with defeating Spider-Man damn near unhinged.
Yeah Keanu brings no intensity to the role, I also heard a rumor that they offered him the role of mr.fantastic, now that I'd like to see.