Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I really enjoyed this. It definitely was made for fans. And I love the easter eggs and inside jokes for those of us who adore the Tobey set. I probably need to watch this again after things cool down. I missed some dialogue because my theatre kept whooping and hollering whenever a cameo popped up. But that made it fun too. I would not put it at #1 because some things do not make sense like
if everyone forgets who Peter Parker is, then that causes problems for all of the Peter Parkers. The rule still applies and no one seems to care about it, which really bothered me. Also, just like that Fantastic Beasts movie where they erased memories, I don't get how you can erase magazines, video, and archival newspapers that covered Peter Parker being Spiderman. Basically I hate magical solutions because they require handwaving logic away.
. But it's still a great time. I don't think it's the best spiderman movie, that still belongs to Into the Spiderverse, and Spiderman 2 (2003), which is still my #2, but it's definitely top 3.

9/10