Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They never fell off lol. DS2 bout to get everything popping for them

marvel would have to make 4 back to back mediocre films before you could even begin to use the word fall off.

but I can see where he’s coming from some would say Black Widow,Shang Chi, Eternals movies were kind of lackluster (due to them not being characters we care about) this is a return to form to the “event level” movies Marvel is known for.

Daps
Watching now and

I'm on THAT part!

full

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
marvel would have to make 4 back to back mediocre films before you could even begin to use the word fall off.

but I can see where he’s coming from some would say Black Widow,Shang Chi, Eternals movies were kind of lackluster (due to them not being characters we care about) this is a return to form to the “event level” movies Marvel is known for.
I liked shang chi, black widow and eternals were Ight I’d watch bw before eternals tho

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I love the fact they branched out.

Now maybe for the complainers they probably should do their releases like “New Content_Old Content_New Content_Old Content” to break it up for all the “Bu bu bu bu but I don’t care about “blank characters cuz I’m not familiar with them” people.

But I think it’s great they not getting in a loop like other franchises where that gotta keep spamming one hero and every else is just a branch or exertion from that world.

But introducing new shyt is the only way they can continue to grow. People forget back in 2007 no one cared about any of the big Avenger characters and look at them now