Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
This shyt was so fire. :banderas:A lot of fanservice. I never walked out of a Marvel movie feeling this hype before.

Matt Murdoch is Peters lawyer

The theatre going crazy for Andrew and Toby had my blood pumping[. I knew they was coming and was still hype

My favorite part was when [redacted] got a do over and became emotional. :wow:That almost got me.:mjcry:

But I'm confused about a major plot point...The major plot point.

when peter decides to let Strange erase him from everyone's memories...I thought is was just suppose to erase everyone knowing peter was Spider-Man...not his entire existence

I literally can't think of anything non-spoiler related to say rn to explain why I liked the movie.

With that being said...if your one of those people that criticizes Marvel for having people watch every little thing to understand whats going on...(which is understandable) you probably gonna not like this one.

If you aint Marvel and more importantly a Spider-Man head....this movie aint gonna hit the same.

But if you are....this joint is IW and Endgame level. At worst.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
giphy.gif

It was great
This might be the best looking MCU movie to me. It looked amazing in LiMAX
Even though I knew they were in this I'm still shocked at how much time the SonyVerse got in this
All of them had meaningful dialogue and were not relegated to cameo like some would think
I do have questions and observations that don't mess up the movie for me but I'm still wondering
Interesting that Marvel did actually use Sony's versions of the villains and not there own versions from another multiverse. They were from Tobey's and Andrew's universes. Does this mean that Kingpin and Daredevil are the Netflix versions since we saw the original Sony versions?
Why did Venom come over? He don't know Peter Parker. The spell was that everyone who knew Peter Parker were coming to the MCU right?
Did Strange's spell make sure that the villains didn't still get killed when they went back home? Goblin was already dead in Tobey's universe. What time period does the Tobey and his rogues go back to? If Goblin is alive, does that mean Franco is alive also?
With everyone forgetting who Spider-Man is Marvel fixed the problem with Peter just being the spider version of Iron Man. Now he has no Stark Tech and is making his own suits.
Tobey and Andrew were incredible. Salute Tobey still being in shape:salute:

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Dope movie. I give it an 8.5/10. Lotta fan service for Marvel/Spidey stans...you nikkas gonna eat this up.

The reasoning for peter to help everybody was kinda corny. All of the alternate universe enemies pull up, but its all good. Let me bring them all to my crib...what could possibly go wrong? :troll:

Also Dr. Strange wiping out Peters identity in the end opened up a lot of plot holes too, but i guess that might be nitpicking.