Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
'The spoiling is out of control. You can't even go on YouTube to look at an unrelated topic without seeing videos with the spoilers in the titles. I've been spoiled on two things about this movie just signing into YouTube. That's so fukked up. Like why? Why would you do that to people? People are a$$holes.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Going this afternoon...im trying finish my work and be out
working-hard-computer.gif

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Just watched it this afternoon and it was pretty good

What impressed me the most was how tight the writing was for the most part. Questions I had when watching the trailer like, "why are Ned and MJ at the final fight?" were really answered well.

By far the most mature of this Spidey trilogy and felt like a TRUE coming of age for Peter Parker and with his wish at the end, I feel like they've set it up perfectly for the death of Iron Boy JR and birth of Spider-MAN. He is basically on his own now and can't afford to make stupid mistakes like he used to. I think this ending is perfect for Sony too in that it gives them a platform to continue with this version of the character outside of the MCU/Avengers characters.

Some really dark moments in this too and I've gotta say that scene with MJ and Ned at the diner (although a bit overly cheesy with the dialog between Peter and MJ) really had me feeling some type of way :mjcry:

Tobey and Andrew were in for a LOT longer than I thought they would be and loved Andrew's redemption with MJ plus Tobey saving Peter from doing something he would regret. Those were some really powerful moments:wow:

It's hard to find too many major gripes with it at this point with the only minor things that are pretty much nit-picky on my end.

Overall, the movie actually left me feeling quite sad at the end but as I said in the beginning, this seems to be the end of the Iron Boy Jr arc and birth of Spider-MAN. I really hope Tom Holland comes back for another one but even if this is the end, it feels like a fitting one.

The title "No Way Home" really makes a lot sense in a poetic way by the end of the movie.

Pretty good movie overall, with some tight writing despite all that's going on and by far the most mature of this trilogy. Perhaps one of the most mature MCU films to date actually.

8/10 for me.

Last edited: