Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I saw ppl saying miles should be in this? Why? They got enough goin on already plus he ain’t even a live action character yet... now what they can do is introduce him in an after credits scene since he’d be older than the last time Glover mentioned him in Homecoming
Yeah I'm like :dwillhuh: at all the Miles posts. We'd be diving into clusterfukk territory. We already got two other live-action Spideys to go along with Holland's.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
#Tobeyset :blessed:

:hhh: These new nikkas couldn't cut the mustard so they had to bring back the goat.
e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063.png

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What y’all think the title will be?

Spider-Man: Home Run?

Spider-Man: Home Sweet Home?

Spider-Man: Come Home?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Well damn:wow: I'm sold.

My problem with the new Spider-Man movies was all the Iron man stuff and it seemed like there was less action and the non Spider-Man stuff wasn't really all the interesting. That's probably my main issue with the Spidey movies minus Spiderverse. Maybe we finally get to see Donald Glover as Spider-Man :jbhmm:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
i liked MCU Spider-Man so far but I'm not gonna lie i'm curious and a bit :patrice: over this multiverse plot...feels like it can get bogged down with too much going on

hope i'm wrong
Normally i would agree with you, but because these movies are all connected you can have a plot device (like the thanos snap) in one film and it sets up plot points in other films ( far from home)

In other words, you don’t need to stuff everything into one film anymore. I expect Dr Strange and Wandavision to help set up some of that plot. Also, the MCU has taught those directors how to balance multiple characters. At the end of the day it’s Holland’s movie so he’ll still be the focus. But after avengers, balancing preexisting characters you don’t have to completely establish should be a piece of cake.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well damn:wow: I'm sold.

My problem with the new Spider-Man movies was all the Iron man stuff and it seemed like there was less action and the non Spider-Man stuff wasn't really all the interesting. That's probably my main issue with the Spidey movies minus Spiderverse. Maybe we finally get to see Donald Glover as Spider-Man :jbhmm:
Glover ain’t ever playin Spider-Man.. luckily I think they let him voice the character once I think

he’s already technically the Prowler in the MCU

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
My issue is tobeys delivery of those elements. He sounded and looked like a wet rag doing that shyt. Especially the humor. And whenever he “bossed up” it looked comical to me. Topher did that shyt in his sleep as eric
Yeah, Eric's character was a wimp but also a snide, wisecracking little fukk, too. Would've been perfect.

And just like Peter, he pulled a supermodel-caliber Redhead way above his weight through sheer personality.