Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This time, Mr. Parker. This time.
4v7hyl.png

Don't be threatening my protégé you walking battery
full
b76bkf6-png.379130

Even a kid from queens can bring the noise to a god every now and then
b76bkf6-png.379130

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It'd be big dumb not to include Miles since Spider-Verse is arguably regarded as the best Spider-Man film ever.
Same actor I guess?:yeshrug:

Also, IF Holland doesn't face with Hardy Venom could Garfield take that place since his movies tones actually blend better and he's old to enough to have faced plenty of badguys already?:ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Same actor I guess?:yeshrug:

Also, IF Holland doesn't face with Hardy Venom could Garfield take that place since his movies tones actually blend better and he's old to enough to have faced plenty of badguys already?:ohhh:

yup. and it would make more sense seeing Peter as a grown man deal with Eddie, another grown man.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So with that source saying This is supposed to be Tobeys “endgame” (all rumor of course) but that apparently have plans for Andrew still... is it right to assume Toby will reveal himself as Spider-Man to get Holland off the hook but die in The process?
Safe to assume Toby's going sacrificing like only Spiderman would. He's been done with that character so I'm sure he'd be happy to never come back again :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Safe to assume Toby's going sacrificing like only Spiderman would. He's been done with that character so I'm sure he'd be happy to never come back again :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

That man was trying to bounce after the first spider-man. im sure he looks back with affection now but yeah. its like Connery and bond. the first guy to play him is the guy who hated it the most

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
How dope would it be if we get a late 20s Peter who heading Parker industries and shyt by Tobey

movie prolly ain’t gonna do all that, would confuse the folks not too familiar with the later comic stories

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Overall, I just hope this still feels like Holland’s movie, I hope these cameos are just passing moments as Strange shows him the multiverse
what if he's only in the first few minutes and the third act? movie opens with him seeking out Dr. Strange to hide him, then he gets lost in the multiverse. Strange goes searching but ends up pulling a bunch of other spiderman out and it becomes mostly their movie. Strange has to leave b/c some shyt that gets brought back in his movie is about to go down. Eventually Tom comes back at the end of the 2nd act. they wouldn't do that, right?

if they announce the title as Spidermen: ___ Home, people are gonna shyt their pants.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what if he's only in the first few minutes and the third act? movie opens with him seeking out Dr. Strange to hide him, then he gets lost in the multiverse. Strange goes searching but ends up pulling a bunch of other spiderman out and it becomes mostly their movie. Tom comes back at the end of the 2nd act. they wouldn't do that, right?

if they announce the title as Spidermen: ___ Home, people are gonna shyt their pants.
Yeahh I’m not feeling that :patrice: