Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Better sense of humor. Better understanding of the character. I mean he essentially played Peter for 7 or 8 years on that 70s show.

He can do the awkward shy thing but also be the guy who has a backbone. He’s for great comedic timing, can do teen romance, but also play really smart as well.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Multiverse plot makes the most sense if you wanna shoehorn in a quick live action Spider verse movie and due to Marvel’s contract with Sony, every Sony movie Marvel produces has to feature an Avengers related character

dr Strange makes the most sense to kill 2 birds with 1 stone since you get spider verse plus a quick sinister 6 storyline with previously established actors in those roles.. eliminates developing 6 villain stories if you already have Mysterio and the other Doc Ock and Electro

I’m wit it.. not to mention Strange is also the one that helped erase ppl memory of spidey identity in the comics

I saw ppl saying miles should be in this? Why? They got enough goin on already plus he ain’t even a live action character yet... now what they can do is introduce him in an after credits scene since he’d be older than the last time Glover mentioned him in Homecoming

the only character they’re missing beside the other villains is Madame Web

Last edited:
Daps
Better sense of humor. Better understanding of the character. I mean he essentially played Peter for 7 or 8 years on that 70s show.

He can do the awkward shy thing but also be the guy who has a backbone. He’s for great comedic timing, can do teen romance, but also play really smart as well.
If you claim that Tobey didn't have any of those, what makes you think Topher would be any different if he's using the same exact script and under the same direction as Tobey for those three movies?

Seems like your issues is from the writing imo

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If you claim that Tobey didn't have any of those, what makes you think Topher would be any different if he's using the same exact script and under the same direction as Tobey for those three movies?

Seems like your issues is from the writing mo
My issue is tobeys delivery of those elements. He sounded and looked like a wet rag doing that shyt. Especially the humor. And whenever he “bossed up” it looked comical to me. Topher did that shyt in his sleep as eric

Daps
My issue is tobeys delivery of those elements. He sounded and looked like a wet rag doing that shyt. Especially the humor. And whenever he “bossed up” it looked comical to me. Topher did that shyt in his sleep as eric
Sorry, can't see it. Topher trying to pull off Spider-Man 3 as Peter Parker would've been even more comical. Agree to Disagree.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Spider-Man-3-Teaser-Tobey-Maguire-Andrew-Garfield.png

:blessed:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
With WandaVision premiering early next year Marvel has a tough task threading the needle plot wise

WandaVision>Dr.Strange>Spiderman>BP2/Namor>F4>Eternals