Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Where are the Avengers!!!!???
Far as I'm concerned it's dead. Steve Rogers is gone and Sam Cap is probably doing his own missions now. Tony gone. Bruce is doing his own thing with She Hulks series. Hawkeye trying to retire. Antmans pretty much retired until his next film. Thor is in space as is Cap Marvel and of course Widows dead. War machine on airforce duty, Black Panther and fam canonically are back in Wakanda dealing with their own stuff. Xmen and FF presently don't exist:pachaha:Dr. Strange and Spider-Man are legitimately fukking up the universe and are the only active members at this moment.:dead:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Where are the Avengers!!!!???
Like who?
Hawkeye? He busy with the Russian mob... in New York :patrice:
Cap? He busy fixing the UN....in New York :patrice:
Ant-Man? He busy recovering from End Game...in New York :patrice:

Everyone else on the west coast, other continent or offworld

Plus this ain't an Avengers level threat like Zemo :troll:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Far as I'm concerned it's dead. Steve Rogers is gone and Sam Cap is probably doing his own missions now. Tony gone. Bruce is doing his own thing with She Hulks series. Hawkeye trying to retire. Antmans pretty much retired until his next film. Thor is in space as is Cap Marvel and of course Widows dead. War machine on airforce duty, Black Panther and fam canonically are back in Wakanda dealing with their own stuff. Xmen and FF presently don't exist:pachaha:Dr. Strange and Spider-Man are legitimately fukking up the universe and are the only active members at this moment.:dead:
Thor is in space?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

nikka man!

59224658.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Yea I'm very aware this is the end of his contract. There's no reason to think they not gonna give him a new one though.
Venom is now in the MCU. To think Venom is gonna be here and not Spidey is silly lol.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea I'm very aware this is the end of his contract. There's no reason to think they not gonna give him a new one though.
Venom is now in the MCU. To think Venom is gonna be here and not Spidey is silly lol.
There's a Spider-Man who's films can match the tone of Venom and Morbius that now exist in the same film as Hollands:youngsabo: