Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
I feel like every generation tries to downplay scoobie doo's popularity...............until they have kids.

My kids watch scoobie doo all the time on Netflix. We even had to buy the damn dvds to take on road trips. Even if you don't care about the franchise, EVERYONE knows it, and can relate to what Strange is saying there.

Okay, I get that. :ehh:

I still think it's a bad line though :ufdup:

Daps
Yeah those the last ppl I could picture as villains for another trilogy since Sony has Kraven, etc helmed up for solo films

tombstone top of the list. Chameleon could be a side character.

i know this off topic but they should make Deadpool the new Stan Lee of the MCU until there’s actual progress on his movie. He should have a 10 second cameo in everything

No, breh. No. :snoop:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We learned from Avengers though if they had a solo movie for development beforehand you can add in without hurting the narrative.

Why this movie is nearly 3 hrs though…

I mean it has 5 major villans we know of, 3 Spidermans, Strange, and a whole cast of side characters. You want them to wrap all that up in 90 minutes?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I mean it has 5 major villans we know of, 3 Spidermans, Strange, and a whole cast of side characters. You want them to wrap all that up in 90 minutes?
Calm down

Avengers is 2 hrs and 20 minutes. Where are you getting 90mins?

Those villains ain’t getting arcs.

Strange has his own movie coming dealing with the same issue. So he ain’t getting a major arc either.

None of these side characters have ever had a major arc.

So it’s just Spider-Man and his identity drama

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it has to be either 3 hours or 90 mins? No in-between. No half way?:patrice:

Gotcha :rudy:
Calm down

Avengers is 2 hrs and 20 minutes. Where are you getting 90mins?

Those villains ain’t getting arcs.

Strange has his own movie coming dealing with the same issue. So he ain’t getting a major arc either.

None of these side characters have ever had a major arc.

So it’s just Spider-Man and his identity drama

I just never get people who complain about runtimes for movies they are interested in. An extra 30 mins setting you back somehow? Why?

They are packing a shytload into this movie, of course its gonna be on the longer side