Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It seems like Doc Ock isn’t a villain.

And Electro, Sandman, Lizard are near the end just to get beat up.

Green Goblin and who ever the other villain is seem like the main ones.

Doc Ock never seemed like a villian outright to me even in the raimi movies, even in the ps4 game. :francis: just a scientist driven to madness even in the comics there was good in him, same as magneto but since because magneto kills people who cross him or harms mutants of course he's branded more of an anti hero

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
How would that connect to this though? Isnt this the last spiderman appearance in the MCU ?

When was that said? We already know the animated show is still following Hollands character just in his earlier HS years. I don't recall reading anywhere that this is the last MCU appearance of Spiderman.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im excited for the movie but I thought the trailer was pretty meh, especially after I asked a friend to rate it on a 10 scale last night and he said 33 :skip:

My one worry is them trying to do too much at once, and also Strange just seems a bit out of sorts in the clips we have seen. Dude is supposed to be so masterful of his powers by now, I hope they dont fudge up his development

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Doc Ock never seemed like a villian outright to me even in the raimi movies, even in the ps4 game. :francis: just a scientist driven to madness even in the comics there was good in him, same as magneto but since because magneto kills people who cross him or harms mutants of course he's branded more of an anti hero

he really wasn't in SM2. shyt was a misunderstanding

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

he really wasn't in SM2. shyt was a misunderstanding

Breh literally tried to kill Aunt May

:gucci:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
WHO'S THE SIXTH MAN FEIGE?!
U60XvkG.png

Vulture?
Scorpion?
Rhino?
Or!…