Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I'm suing the fukk outta him

VAhTWJp.png
Uncle Ock said "Come up off of dat." :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People really think Strange talking about Andrew and Toby at the end when he saying "They starting to come through"?

I took that as a tease to all the cosmic bullshyt he bout to deal with in Multiverse of Madness. I swear I remember reading a article saying the plot between No Way Home and Multiverse Of Madness is connected and is basically one huge story.

How would that connect to this though? Isnt this the last spiderman appearance in the MCU ?

DSA15

Pro
Daps
Doc Ock clearly switches sides at some point since Electro is attacking him. It’ll be funny if its Doc Ock & the Green Goblin who are edited out with that shot of Sandman, Lizard, Electro & Spider-Man because they switch their alliance in the film and agree to help Peter fight the other 3 villains.

It would be 3 vs. 3. This is probably a stretch.

But if it happens to be true….

:skip:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't get them still trying to keep Tobey and Andrew being in a secret. Showing them in the trailer doesn't spoil the movie because we don't know how all this gets resolved not too mention the majority of the action is not gonna be in the trailer so I just don't get this strategy. Imagine if they were in this trailer, the internet would have exploded. Trailer would probably have even more views then it does now just off the sheer hype. Like this makes zero sense to me so it's annoying the fukk out of me.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The Gawd Otto Octavius getting that tech upgrade:wow:

The True Goblin is back:blessed:

Electro looking like he might be a problem:takedat:

Dr. Strange continuing to be the S̶o̶r̶c̶e̶r̶e̶r̶ a$$hole Supreme:mjlol:

Multiverse fukkery EVERYWHERE.:ahh:

And you know that post credit scene is gonna be flames.

So, for those who saw Venom 2's post credit scene...

do ya think they're gonna do it? :lupe: