Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I said the trailer is a mess. The plot looks hard to translate to a trailer where they trying to cram on all the fan fare and visuals. Also too much Dr. Strange, I am not fan of him and he's hogging up half the trailer:russ:

A trailer is supposed to tell you the plot of a movie? :gucci:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
WHO'S THE SIXTH MAN FEIGE?!
U60XvkG.png

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Seriously. Get mad that the trailer didn't tell you 100% of the plot, brehs.

Hardcore Spider-Man fans are starting to act just like them crazy Star Wars fans. They're gonna end up killing the very thing they like with all the bytching and moaning.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I ain't complaining about knowing the details of the plot. I just said the plot to the movie might be hard to translate to a trailer so it lacks some coherence.

And yes some trailers tell you the entire plot and show way too much and ruin the film others don't.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So why is Strange not just doing this himself? Why is he bringing in Spidey and his ordinary friends?
He's not. my take is Spidey screwed the first spell, then Strange says they gotta go back and die, then spidey says no and steals the box, they then come to an agreement and it stills goes haywire

That other Goblin looks like Dafoe to me. Maybe he gets another costume.

i thought it wasnt but then i watched again and yeah. he gets a costume upgrade looking more comic accurate with a hood