Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as tickets, I hope to god this ain't like "Infinity War" and "Endgame".

I seen both of those at the 1st showing on opening day....but I got extremely lucky with tickets both times.

I'm not trying to scope ticket sites out all day like it's a SNKRS drop.
LwRrFA6.png

Fred.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As far as tickets, I hope to god this ain't like "Infinity War" and "Endgame".

I seen both of those at the 1st showing on opening day....but I got extremely lucky with tickets both times.

I'm not trying to scope ticket sites out all day like it's a SNKRS drop.
LwRrFA6.png

Fred.

I wanted to go on opening night for Endgame but all the traffic when the tickets dropped made the apps crash. And that was like a month in advance :dead:

Had to settle for the matinee the next day and that was the first time in my life I saw a theater packed on a weekday like that. Might not see hype like that for a movie anytime soon, if ever again

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to go on opening night for Endgame but all the traffic when the tickets dropped made the apps crash. And that was like a month in advance :dead:

Had to settle for the matinee the next day and that was the first time in my life I saw a theater packed on a weekday like that. Might not see hype like that for a movie anytime soon, if ever again

For "Endgame" a mutual friend was on ticket sites all day trying to find some. He was only able to buy 2 for him and his wife.
But the site crashed so he thought he didn't get the tickets. Was able to get 2 more....then he got an email saying he reserved 4 tickets.
mbsurou.png

He sold the other 2 to me and my homeboy for like $15 each.
1yLyotI.png

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That actually happened in one of those react videos. The brehette saw that pumpkin bomb rolling across the highway and exclaimed "OOOH GREEN LANTERN! IT'S GREEN LANTERN! GREEN LANTERN IS IN THIS! :krs:"

:snoop:

When I went and seen the first Avengers movie, at the end when Thanos appeared somebody yelled out
iRJcmUJ.gif
"OH shyt RED SKULL IS BACK!"

Me:

SqMcvht.gif

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t want you guys to get y’all hopes up too high.

Cuz y’all get too astronomically high with this shyt then be the main ones talking about “dissatisfaction disappointments, mid, and flops” cuz y’all get fukking out outrageous with this shyt

Everyone just relax