Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
Bruh did you really hear that or are you just stirring the pot and throwing more fukkery in as we bring this to a boil?:russ:

I read it somewhere maybe even in this thread. I dont remember where now.

But I promise I didn't sit over here and just completely invent that in my head so that I could throw it out to the brehs and pretend that I didn't know where it came from :whoa:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

But I promise I didn't sit over here and just completely invent that in my head so that I could throw it out to the brehs and pretend that I didn't know where it came from :whoa:
Breh the amount of cap shyt in this whole thread

:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

They didn’t confirm it. You read a rumor. And people in this thread, like @Breh Obama said LOVE to run with rumors as fact. It’s kinda crazy.
Sony wouldn’t confirm that because marvel or Sony haven’t even confirmed he’s in this movie yet.

Daps
They didn’t confirm it. You read a rumor. And people in this thread, like @Breh Obama said LOVE to run with rumors as fact. It’s kinda crazy.
Sony wouldn’t confirm that because marvel or Sony haven’t even confirmed he’s in this movie yet.

That's why I asked cause I know we got ppl here (at least one brotha in particular) that's behind enemy lines. Those were the folks I was trying to get a confirmation from.

But you're right tho, it's just a rumor. I hope it's true, as Andrew was my favorite Spidey and I really want to see him go up against Tom Hardy's Venom.

(Don't spoil me on Venom cause I haven't seen that yet either :sadcam:)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

I heard that from sean oconell, theguy who tweeted about the trailer event.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah let’s clarify all this. So @Neo The Resurrected ONE this is for you, homie.

We got this covered, a site that we all know has a shaky reputation, reported this thing about marvel wanting to do a continuation with Andrew while giving Tobey the “fitting conclusion his Spider-Man deserves” and we discussed that in here with most of us paying it little attention because it’s we got this covered. Their word is as solid as baby shyt.

Sean isn’t the type to just say shyt on twitter unless he’s given permission to do so. So even if he heard this he wouldn’t say it because he’s a professional. And if Sony/marvel haven’t announced that anyone other than Tom is playing Spider-Man in this movie, so no one other than we got this covered ran with that info. It’s not official.

Doesn’t mean it won’t happen or isn’t in the plans but no announcement yet. Maybe some of that gets announced this week because sean said more stuff is coming out before Tuesday. But again nothing in stone yet