Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the people tweeting about the event assumed we had basic comprehension skills?

The tweets and news articles say it will “occur during” a live event. That doesn’t mean it will solely be at the event. That doesn’t mean you’ll have to be at the event to see it. Occur during means by chance this event is happening around the same time the world premiere is happening. Those tweets also say “world premiere” which doesn’t mean “confined to a theater in LA”
My basic comprehension skills don't see the trailer will premiere for everyone because that isn't what it says. Sorry, I like my shyt to be more direct. I've seen shyt worded like this before and it be exactly what I thought it was. On top of all that we still gotta wait for this damn event at 5PM LA time when usually Marvel Trailers drop first thing in the fukking morning.

Don't try to play me like I'm stupid motherfukker. Like I said, they should have just said the Trailer drops Tuesday. Period. Then say we're also holding a fan event for it. Wording it like that is a lot less confusing.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm so confused

:snoop:
Long and short, bruv: world premiere for the trailer on Tuesday. To celebrate, Sony is throwing a live event at a theater in LA with surprises specifically for that event. So people in attendance will see the trailer that we’ll all see along with whatever goodies they have planned for them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how far we’ve come. You got announcements/events for trailers now.

Why can’t they just drop the shyt and let the buzz create itself?
I'm going to assume that over 90% of the people clamor for Sony to release another trailer are already committed to watching Spiderman in the theaters, so I never understood why there's been this outcry for Sony to drop a trailer... Would people rather potentially be spoiled with seeing whether rumors are true in trailers rather than just waiting to see in the theater?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how far we’ve come. You got announcements/events for trailers now.

Why can’t they just drop the shyt and let the buzz create itself?
Damn, that just hit me. They're actually holding a whole event for a trailer:mjtf:

That's actually really fukking ridiculous

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
5Io0AoD.gif

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I'm going to assume that over 90% of the people clamor for Sony to release another trailer are already committed to watching Spiderman in the theaters, so I never understood why there's been this outcry for Sony to drop a trailer... Would people rather potentially be spoiled with seeing whether rumors are true in trailers rather than just waiting to see in the theater?
When you're s fiend, sometimes you just need a hit to get by

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Yeah no problem with them taking there time releasing the trailer. Endgame didnt have too many trailers with it tbh.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just think the other weird thing with people is really they’re convinced that Tobey and Garfield are in the movie but need to be convinced that they’re in the movie by revealing them in the trailer :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So has it been confirmed that Sony is gonna resume the ASM movies with Andrew?

Bruh did you really hear that or are you just stirring the pot and throwing more fukkery in as we bring this to a boil?:russ:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
fukking insufferable...getting worked the fukk up for trailers for a movie they're already going to see anyway.

same as people on YT who kept on downvoting all sony's vids before they dropped the first trailer.

or making up retarded theories about keeping trailers hostage, or wishing sony would just sell it back :russ::mjlol: fukking idiots over these fukking films and fictional characters.