Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
How good was the 2nd movie? I have it on my Vudu account, never watched it.
Outside of Gyllenhaal's Mysterio, it was just sort of run of the mill for me. It's been out for two years and the only scenes that I ever revisited was were Mysterio puts Spider-Man through his VFX magic and the end credits scene where Peter gets exposed to the world.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
..... What's the fukking point of only showing the trailer to a group of fans in LA??? Just release the fukking trailer to everyone that fukking morning. WTF is wrong with Sony???

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
..... What's the fukking point of only showing the trailer to a group of fans in LA??? Just release the fukking trailer to everyone that fukking morning. WTF is wrong with Sony???
They need ghostbusters afterlife to be a box office success

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They’re. Not. Doing. That. lol

they’re having an event in LA that happens the same time the movie trailer premieres for everyone. But the event in LA is an actual event. They did the same thing in 2012 with amazing Spider-Man with an event in New York la and one other place in the country. Andrew was at the event in New York I went to

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re. Not. Doing. That. lol

they’re having an event in LA that happens the same time the movie trailer premieres for everyone. But the event in LA is an actual event. They did the same thing in 2012 with amazing Spider-Man with an event in New York la and one other place in the country. Andrew was at the event in New York I went to
Then why don't they just say that then? They could have easily just said the trailer dropping Tuesday instead of leaving people to wonder if it's only going to be for fans in LA. Because I sure haven't seen anywhere that says it's dropping for everyone Tuesday.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Then why don't they just say that then? They could have easily just said the trailer dropping Tuesday instead of leaving people to wonder if it's only going to be for fans in LA. Because I sure haven't seen anywhere that says it's dropping for everyone Tuesday.
Because the people tweeting about the event assumed we had basic comprehension skills?

The tweets and news articles say it will “occur during” a live event. That doesn’t mean it will solely be at the event. That doesn’t mean you’ll have to be at the event to see it. Occur during means by chance this event is happening around the same time the world premiere is happening. Those tweets also say “world premiere” which doesn’t mean “confined to a theater in LA”