Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like trailer 2 should fully have Tobey and Garfield in it. Just dive straight into the hype train instead of this faux surprise shyt that they're trying. I was a little bothered by Spider-Man being in the Civil War trailer because that would have been a dope ass surprise in theaters, but that movie's hype wasn't compleyely surrounded on his appearance. This movie's hype however is mainly surrounded on the past Spider-Mans showing up so it doesn't make sense to me to hide them. They can have a quick little one liner at the end of the trailer and boom instant internet explosion. I just don't get not causing that craziness. Solid crazy hype for your movie is always good.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel like trailer 2 should fully have Tobey and Garfield in it. Just dive straight into the hype train instead of this faux surprise shyt that they're trying. I was a little bothered by Spider-Man being in the Civil War trailer because that would have been a dope ass surprise in theaters, but that movie's hype wasn't compleyely surrounded on his appearance. This movie's hype however is mainly surrounded on the past Spider-Mans showing up so it doesn't make sense to me to hide them. They can have a quick little one liner at the end of the trailer and boom instant internet explosion. I just don't get not causing that craziness. Solid crazy hype for your movie is always good.

At this point, might as well, cats out the bag.

Not sure why so much shyt from this movie specifically is leaking. Maybe because of sony and marvel trailer cuts being pass around

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
boj91izlriy71.jpeg

wUkVSjv.jpeg
lets gooooo :ohlawd::blessed::jawalrus::whoo::myman: