Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Rumor is that there is a disagreement between Marvel and Sony on whether to put Toby and Andrew in the new trailer or save that reveal for moving goers in real time.
They would be dumb as hell to put Toby and Andrew in the trailer. Maybe their shadows. But anything else is :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Even if that's the case, wouldn't it leak out beforehand anyways via merchandise and toys?
Yeah but only people who’s scour the internet would find that stuff. I have a cousin who loves these movies. She’s not looking up leaks on the internet tho or following movie sites. Those are for hardcore movie geeks or comic geeks. Regular folk just see the movie when it drops and that’s that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah but only people who’s scour the internet would find that stuff. I have a cousin who loves these movies. She’s not looking up leaks on the internet tho or following movie sites. Those are for hardcore movie geeks or comic geeks. Regular folk just see the movie when it drops and that’s that.

Even if you aren't scouring the internet, the merchandise and toys for the movie could give hints of their appearance.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Even if you aren't scouring the internet, the merchandise and toys for the movie could give hints of their appearance.
True but that again implies everyone who sees this movie is going down a toy aisle in target or Walmart. Not saying it’s impossible but not everyone hits those aisles unless they have a reason. And if you don’t have kids or aren’t shopping for kids, you ain’t going down there. And if you’re a collector who will, chances are you already know

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
True but that again implies everyone who sees this movie is going down a toy aisle in target or Walmart. Not saying it’s impossible but not everyone hits those aisles unless they have a reason. And if you don’t have kids or aren’t shopping for kids, you ain’t going down there. And if you’re a collector who will, chances are you already know

Ehhhh that's not necessarily true, but okay.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Is that a serious question :skip:

People venture down aisles in stores without a specific need all the time even if it isn't intentional.
Son I’ve never ever gone down the toy aisle in target just for the fukk of it lol. That’s why I’m asking. If I’m in that store I’m not in that aisle unless I’m buying something for my niece. I don’t think it’s impossible to avoid toys toys and more toys.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Son I’ve never ever gone down the toy aisle in target just for the fukk of it lol. That’s why I’m asking. If I’m in that store I’m not in that aisle unless I’m buying something for my niece. I don’t think it’s impossible to avoid toys toys and more toys.

Honestly, the majority of people likely have no clue and could care less whether Toby and Garfield are in the film since they are just casuals and don't have any attachments to the characters. They also wouldn't have any idea anyways that their toys would be in the toy aisle and spoil their appearances in the honestly.

More than likely, they aren't going to make it as obvious via toys and merchandise that their appearances are in the film, but it wouldn't surprise me if legacy toy or two pops up for those characters.