Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This fool hanging out in the kids aisles.

:mjlol::russ:

Dude i haven't been in a toy aisle unless I was buying toys for children and that rarely happens. Its been years since I've even walked in a toys aisle.

You sound weird as hell hanging out in toy aisles :hhh:

I do have nieces and nephews plus friends with kids to buy toys for so of course I'd stroll down the kids aisles.......

Conz

Superstar
Daps
end of trailer 2 should be exactly the same as trailer 1, except after Doc Ock says "hello peter" we see who he's really talking to. end on Tobey, title card up, quick shot of all 3 Spidey's swinging around some Dr. Strange portal fukkery.

Daps
I do have nieces and nephews plus friends with kids to buy toys for so of course I'd stroll down the kids aisles.......

You buying that many toys for your friends children and your nieces and nephews that you just stay in the toy aisles?

:duck:

Breh if you like playing with toys, it's okay. It's not as frowned upon for a grown man to have toys as it was when I was growing up.

Nowadays grown men get excited about comic book movies.

These are progressive times we are in and you should live your truth :mjgrin:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You buying that many toys for your friends children and your nieces and nephews that you just stay in the toy aisles?

:duck:

Breh if you like playing with toys, it's okay. It's not as frowned upon for a grown man to have toys as it was when I was growing up.

Nowadays grown men get excited about comic book movies.

These are progressive times we are in and you should live your truth :mjgrin:

I take it that you don't have kids or nieces and nephews because if you did, then you wouldn't be making these silly assertions :skip: