Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Dont get too invested in any details from these trailers.
rs_600x600-171129111704-600-avengers-infinity-war-112917.jpg

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
His death scene always made me cross my legs in uncomfortableness.

whWHWZA.jpg

I know they wanted to make it look it went through his stomach, but it looks like it hit him right in the cojones. :damn:
Yeah combined with the glider going fast af with the blades popping out:sadcam:

it definitely hit him in the goblin jewels :huhldup::dame:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are different spaces outside of time. The TVA and the citadel both exist outside of time but are not connected to one another. When time changes the new Kang creates a new TVA in a different space outside of time. The old TVA still exists but so does the new one. Loki is at the new location.
This isn't how the citadel was explained, it was explained to not only be out of time but also the only one version of it. Yet it ends with another version.

Why would there ever be more than one TVA? If they govern ALL timelines why would they need other tvas ?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

also the TVA has its own "differently working" time with sequence and cause and effect.

good kang dying means that at some point bad kang gets born. that bad kang can then go back to the start of the TVA and remake it in his own image.

in fact anything that bad kang does (in the past) to affect events changes the future instantaneously for anyone entering time subsequently in the future (e.g. loki). being in the citadel was like a time-warp coc00n protecting him from the time ripple effects that took place immediately after kang died.

as time works differently in the TVA.

the director probably means "different TVA" much as I am a different person than I was when I was 2 years old.

TVA is not outside of reality though.
Nah she said it's a different TVA and she wanted it to look very different to the first TVA but then went on to say if she made it look different it would have given away the twist that it is different before Loki finds that out for himself

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nah she said it's a different TVA and she wanted it to look very different to the first TVA but then went on to say if she made it look different it would have given away the twist that it is different before Loki finds that out for himself

the director probably means "different TVA" much as I am a different person than I was when I was 2 years old.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Dr strange because the time stone is atomized does that mean his greatest weapon the eye of agamotto is just an empty jesus piece??? That would be wack

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The Kang reveal really bothered you huh.
Pick your favorite character in the MCU....whoever it is.
Guess what...they werent responsible for any of their decisions. Not one. Kang was. It seems difficult to talk about anything regarding the MCU without mentioning him...no?

Will you guys shut up about the tva or start a new thread

1. There's been nothing but a teaser and the shyt doesnt come out for 3 months...what else is there to talk about?

2. You don't think the agency which has scripted Spiderman's entire life is relevant to a Spiderman movie?

Last edited:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't how the citadel was explained, it was explained to not only be out of time but also the only one version of it. Yet it ends with another version.

Why would there ever be more than one TVA? If they govern ALL timelines why would they need other tvas ?

The TVA isn't some naturally occurring phenomenon, it was something that He Who Remains, aka Nathaniel Richards, created to help him defeat and remove other timelines during his multiverse war. Because it exists outside of time the original TVA wasn't destroyed by the split in the timeline, because changes in time doesn't affect its history.

The reason we have another one now is that a new version of Nathaniel Richards, aka Kang, created one to help him win the new multiverse war. It happened so quickly because time is simultaneous, all of history happened at once from the perspective of someone sitting outside the timeline.

We should probably take the rest of this discussion to the Loki thread.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Pick your favorite character in the MCU....whoever it is.
Guess what...they werent responsible for any of their decisions. Not one. Kang was. It seems difficult to talk about anything regarding the MCU without mentioning him...no?
I just feel that the agency of fictional characters is a weird thing to be fixated on. At the end of the day these characters only do what the screen writer and directors make them do.

Whenever anybody asks "why didn't character x do y instead of z?" My default thought is "because that's how the story was written."
"Why didn't Thanos expand resources instead of killing half the population?" Because then we wouldn't have two movies that we all loved and had a fun time cheering at theater.

These discussions can be fun at times, but at the end of the day it's all make-believe. We shouldn't think too hard about it.