Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Pick your favorite character in the MCU....whoever it is.
Guess what...they werent responsible for any of their decisions. Not one. Kang was.

No. Kang let them do (again) what they had already done.

If we transported to NYC during Loki's invasion now the "kang allowed" Avengers actions would be actions that were already done by some version of the Avengers.

Kang does not make up their actions. He picks from the actions and decisions that they have already made (seen from a time agnostic point of view).

So yeah the Avengers were responsible.

Kang just made sure that the Avengers kept following (more or less) their own original decisions and actions the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, nth time around.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
No. Kang let them do (again) what they had already done.

If we transported to NYC during Loki's invasion now the "kang allowed" Avengers actions would be actions that were already done by some version of the Avengers.

Kang does not make up their actions. He picks from the actions and decisions that they have already made (seen from a time agnostic point of view).

So yeah the Avengers were responsible.

Kang just made sure that the Avengers kept following (more or less) their own original decisions and actions the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, nth time around.
According to the director of the damn show Kang "scripted" the Infinity Saga.
Accept it, breh.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
According to the director of the damn show Kang "scripted" the Infinity Saga.
Accept it, breh.

You need to look deeper at what that director knows and doesn't know.

She is not core to the MCU jabroni. Russos, Gunn etc are/were on the MCU steering committee.

Heron just does what she is told and doesn't even understand why. Evidence?

See her responses below.

Follow director babble brehs :hhh:

directpr babble 1: "contradictory rambling babble" when asked to explain inconsistent infinity stone science.

director babble 2: "no idea" when asked to explain why SHE filmed loki as human coloured (with his blue variant hologram) in the TVA. it is clear that she didn't decide that. had no idea and just did what she was told.

remember comic editor in chief vs editors vs. scripters vs. plotters vs. writers and the differences in what people in those roles know, what they decide and where they get their cues.

-

THAT ASIDE ...

the script is the avengers actions (in this case).

the screenplay is how it takes place on screen.

the script is decided by the avengers i.e. written by the avengers.

the screenplay is how it unfolds under direction i.e. kang.

the script and the screenplay are related but they are not the same thing.

to say "i love how the director scripted that scene" does not mean that the director wrote the script. it means how the director made the scene unfold.

all of kang's manipulations are part of the "screenplay" BUT are not within the script.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You need to look deeper at what that director knows and doesn't know.

She is not core to the MCU jabroni. Russos, Gunn etc are/were on the MCU steering committee.

Heron just does what she is told and doesn't even understand why. Evidence?

See her responses below.

Follow director babble brehs :hhh:

directpr babble 1: "contradictory rambling babble" when asked to explain inconsistent infinity stone science.

director babble 2: "no idea"

-

THAT ASIDE ...

the script is the avengers actions (in this case).

the screenplay is how it takes place on screen.

the script is decided by the avengers i.e. written by the avengers.

the screenplay is how it unfolds under direction i.e. kang.

the script and the screenplay are related but they are not the same thing.

to say "i love how the director scripted that scene" does not mean that the director wrote the script. it means how the director made the scene unfold.

all of kang's manipulations are part of the "screenplay" BUT are not within the script.

youre something else man.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
yes but I am right.

she couldn't even answer the simplest questions.

check the video links above out for yourself (both are timestamped).
Sorry, all your arguments are logical fallacies.
Here's a timestamp for you.

The show says it several times.
The director confirms it.
None of your mental gymnastics can undo it. Sucks, I know...but a thing isnt great because it lasts, right?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, just checked the trailer are the previous spiderman actors in this new one?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The TVA isn't some naturally occurring phenomenon, it was something that He Who Remains, aka Nathaniel Richards, created to help him defeat and remove other timelines during his multiverse war. Because it exists outside of time the original TVA wasn't destroyed by the split in the timeline, because changes in time doesn't affect its history.

The reason we have another one now is that a new version of Nathaniel Richards, aka Kang, created one to help him win the new multiverse war. It happened so quickly because time is simultaneous, all of history happened at once from the perspective of someone sitting outside the timeline.

We should probably take the rest of this discussion to the Loki thread.
This is the best explenation , thank you

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
240943085_650438715876569_7903044031769826012_n.jpg