Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He must have forgotten what happened in OG Spiderman 1 when GG found out his identity after the family dinner :mjlol:
As I said he isn't ready for the gawd:birdman::ufdup:Soon as Norman put it together he Dipped and was in the mirror plotting with himself :bryan::bryan::bryan:Literally pulls up on Aunt may that very night :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

hqdefault.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He must have forgotten what happened in OG Spiderman 1 when GG found out his identity after the family dinner :mjlol:

Whoa whoa hold on now.

I'm not talking about super villains. Obviously his identity being out there would put him at a severe disadvantage as far as all that.

The topic was plain ol police.

I'm not saying the cops can't fukk with his family. I'm saying they probably wouldn't for the same reason people (usually) don't try to kill the President.

Yes you can do it....but nobody wants to face the consequences. Obviously for the sake of the movie Peter turned himself in but if he said "nah fukk that"....cops ain't trying to get on the bad side of an actual super hero. They ain't crazy.

Fred.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Whoa whoa hold on now.

I'm not talking about super villains. Obviously his identity being out there would put him at a severe disadvantage as far as all that.

The topic was plain ol police.

I'm not saying the cops can't fukk with his family. I'm saying they probably wouldn't for the same reason people (usually) don't try to kill the President.

Yes you can do it....but nobody wants to face the consequences. Obviously for the sake of the movie Peter turned himself in but if he said "nah fukk that"....cops ain't trying to get on the bad side of an actual super hero. They ain't crazy.

Fred.

Ehhhh you underestimate the stupidity of who’d be dumb enough to think that they could take on an actual superhero. Even a rogue cop would be dumb enough to think so under the right set of circumstances :laff:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Dr. Strange: "The whole world is about to forget that you're Spider-man. :lawd:"
Peter: "Wait! MJ, Aunt May, and Ned will forget that I'm Spider-man if we cast this spell! :whoa:"
Dr. Strange: ":what: Just tell them that you're Spider-man again, dumbass."
Peter: "You're right. :ehh:"
[cuts to black]
[Directed by Jon Watts]

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Dr. Strange: "The whole world is about to forget that you're Spider-man. :lawd:"
Peter: "Wait! MJ, Aunt May, and Ned will forget that I'm Spider-man if we cast this spell! :whoa:"
[cuts to black]
[Directed by Jon Watts]

:skip: I get it but no :ufdup: we need multiverse fukkery :jawalrus:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
[cuts to black]
[Directed by Jon Watts]
the dynamic would still be different.:yeshrug:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be clear, what do you mean by "it"?

if you mean the TVA then ok.

if you mean the citadel then ok.

it's clear that miss minutes can "travel" from the TVA to being outside of of the timeline at the citadel so whatever the TVA is, miss minutes can be present outside and talk outside of the timestream.

so question answered without getting dragged into the weeds of the TVA :wow:
Yeah the TVA building ,

They say it resides outside of time. Yet there's a different version of it which makes no sense