Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Right, ain’t no damn way that shyt would fly if superheroes existed in the real world. If they’re teenagers, it’s gonna be even worse keeping them little rebels contained with them powers. :mjlol: Imagine sitting in a interrogation room after saving the world and not knowing you’re pretty much

invincible-title.gif

Man I'm not even a teen and I wouldn't go for that bullshyt.

*phone rings*

Me: "Hello?"

Police: "yes, this is the NYPD. I'm sure you're aware Mysterio said in his final moments you killed him. We need you to come in for questioning."

Me: "Wow that's crazy" *hangs up phone and goes back to fukking MJ*

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You’re overlooking the aspect that they also know the identity of the people closest to him and therefore could use them as leverage if needed…..

Regular ass police breh? :gucci::mjlol:

Let me be Spider-Man and somebody fukk with my Aunt May or MJ.

I'd be in Queens cutting wrestling promos talking BIG shyt to whoever wants it.

Fred.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Regular ass police breh? :gucci::mjlol:

Let me be Spider-Man and somebody fukk with my Aunt May or MJ.

I'd be in Queens cutting wrestling promos talking BIG shyt to whoever wants it.

Fred.

Spiderman can’t be in multiple places at once to protect the people that he loves :ld:

Even the regular police could fukk with one of his family or friends and there’d be nothing that he could do it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Spiderman can’t be in multiple places at once to protect the people that he loves :ld:

Even the regular police could fukk with one of his family or friends and there’d be nothing that he could do it.
Why would the police do that though, knowing Spider-Man could kill the entire NYPD without breaking a sweat? :mjtf:

Hell, never mind going that route, because Spider-Man isn't that type of character.

Why would the police do that, knowing criminals are going to eventually pop up (like in....well, every movie) that they can't do shyt against?

It makes zero sense to get on Spider-Man's bad side, either way.

Again, obviously if this happened they have no movie as they wrote it. I'm just saying.

Fred.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why would the police do that though, knowing Spider-Man could kill the entire NYPD without breaking a sweat? :mjtf:

Hell, never mind going that route, because Spider-Man isn't that type of character.

Why would the police do that, knowing criminals are going to eventually pop up (like in....well, every movie) that they can't do shyt against?

It makes zero sense to get on Spider-Man's bad side, either way.

Again, obviously if this happened they have no movie as they wrote it. I'm just saying.

Fred.

Because your talking about Spiderman vs thousands of NYPD officers along with whatever resources at their disposal :laff:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Because your talking about Spiderman vs thousands of NYPD officers along with whatever resources at their disposal :laff:
Breh....do you not understand how powerful Spider-Man is? :gucci:

You said "thousands of cops" like....:gucci:

All that aside....

Again....they can't do shyt to the type of criminals he handles on the regular.

All he has to do is say "leave me and my family alone or deal with all that crazy shyt yourselves" and they'll hit the :whoa: real quick.

Fred.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Breh....do you not understand how powerful Spider-Man is? :gucci:

You said "thousands of cops" like....:gucci:

All that aside....

Again....they can't do shyt to the type of criminals he handles on the regular.

All he has to do is say "leave me and my family alone or deal with all that crazy shyt yourselves" and they'll hit the :whoa: real quick.

Fred.

I know how powerful he is :gucci:

It still doesn't change the fact that he can't be in multiple places at once to protect EVERYONE that he loves. Popping shyt and going after them means nothing in the grand scheme of things once the deed has already been done and he can't do anything to change it.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I know how powerful he is :gucci:

It still doesn't change the fact that he can't be in multiple places at once to protect EVERYONE that he loves. Popping shyt and going after them means nothing in the grand scheme of things once the deed has already been done and he can't do anything to change it.
When he revealed his identity in Civil War his world got QU Hectic REAL QUICK!

:russ:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Because if it's outside.of.time there should only be one version of TVA

to be clear, what do you mean by "it"?

if you mean the TVA then ok.

if you mean the citadel then ok.

it's clear that miss minutes can "travel" from the TVA to being outside of of the timeline at the citadel so whatever the TVA is, miss minutes can be present outside and talk outside of the timestream.

so question answered without getting dragged into the weeds of the TVA :wow:

Last edited: