Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
240493250_2091834267639587_6988124585009735758_n.jpg
He look like Eminem do:mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm excited, but I'm a hold off being as excited as a lot of ya'll did ya'll really NOT watch Far From Home. shyt was ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had my ex AND her SON who was the only reason we went to see this in the Theater knocked out snoring. Only reason I wasn't knocked out myself because I spent likd $75 bucks between the three of us. Haven't considered rewatching or had the urge to since. Easily one of my most disappointing theater experiences ever.
I fell asleep in the theater watching that shyt too. Somebody kicked my chair and woke me up. :pachaha:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
no everyone loves spiderman 2

My favorite Marvel film of all time as it actually shows the struggle and consequences that come with being a superhero :ehh:

It's also one of the reasons why I can't rock with new Spiderman as I think he's had it too easy thus far.

Daps
People are more focused on the spell when Parker could've just taken the path of least resistance and told the cops to eat a dikk.

Spider-Man threw hands with Thanos, what the fukk are they gonna do to him if he decides he doesn't want to cooperate?

I realize if they went this route we have no movie but imagine you're a super hero that just saved half the universe....handcuffed in the precinct because some clown framed you for murder.
0nPX60l.png

Fred.

Why not just say "I'm not spiderman."

:mjlol:

Nikka should have been like Shaggy. "It wasn't me."

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when miss minutes says "millennia ago the multiverse war happened" she is telling the story from the 5th dimension point-of-view (outside of time) and could well be talking about the current MCU date's future.
and like mobius said, from that point-of-view, everything within normal space-time is happening all of the time. over-and-over again.
If it's outside of time how is there a diff version of TVA

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If it's outside of time how is there a diff version of TVA
It's not a differwnt TVA. By the time Loki reached Mobius the new multiversal war had been won by a new Kang who is less benevolent and didn't feel the need to hide his identity. That's why it's a statue of him not the Time Keepers.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
People are more focused on the spell when Parker could've just taken the path of least resistance and told the cops to eat a dikk.

Spider-Man threw hands with Thanos, what the fukk are they gonna do to him if he decides he doesn't want to cooperate?

I realize if they went this route we have no movie but imagine you're a super hero that just saved half the universe....handcuffed in the precinct because some clown framed you for murder.
0nPX60l.png

Fred.
Right, ain’t no damn way that shyt would fly if superheroes existed in the real world. If they’re teenagers, it’s gonna be even worse keeping them little rebels contained with them powers. :mjlol: Imagine sitting in a interrogation room after saving the world and not knowing you’re pretty much

invincible-title.gif

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a differwnt TVA. By the time Loki reached Mobius the new multiversal war had been won by a new Kang who is less benevolent and didn't feel the need to hide his identity. That's why it's a statue of him not the Time Keepers.
So if it's not different why didn't they recognise Loki? The director even said it's different TVA and was gonna make it look totally different but didn't wanna ruin the surprise of it being different