Official South Park Season 20 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:laugh:

Its funny, my internet provider blocks that site. It sucks these days. Back in the day you could stream anything now you gotta go through links and links that are dead or some kind of scam before you find a place to finally watch it.

Anyway, if someone can come up with a link, I'll be grateful. Otherwise I will have to wait a few days I guess...
Your internet provider blocks sites?????!!!

What the fukk kinda bullshyt is that?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Your internet provider blocks sites?????!!!

What the fukk kinda bullshyt is that?

I know right. Its a fukking disgrace. They've basically blocked the best torrent sites and the best streaming sites. Its Virgin, that's the provider. And they say they have to do it by law apparently but I bet that's bullshyt. They just have similar interests as the people who made them block the sites.

I just signed up with them recently. If I knew they were gonna do that, I would have gone with another provider. I mean, its a good service but they've basically blocked the best torrent and streaming sites.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I know right. Its a fukking disgrace. They've basically blocked the best torrent sites and the best streaming sites. Its Virgin, that's the provider. And they say they have to do it by law apparently but I bet that's bullshyt. They just have similar interests as the people who made them block the sites.

I just signed up with them recently. If I knew they were gonna do that, I would have gone with another provider. I mean, its a good service but they've basically blocked the best torrent and streaming sites.
Id cancel that shyt immediately. Thats bullshyt.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Id cancel that shyt immediately. Thats bullshyt.

I know. Well, I got a one year contract, so I will stay with them for that long, after that I'm out. I'm pretty sure no other provider has tried to pull that shyt. I got a way to bypass it at the moment, but I shouldn't have to. So yeah, you're right. I shouldn't have to put up with this shyt.

I understand it when it comes to torrents but fukking streaming? GTFOH!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Comdey Central got a nice lil app now
and whenever my computer stalls on streams i just delete browser history and cookies and shyt works again

Killakidkano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
Isn't that a play off old Bugsy n Mugsy cartoon?

Yeah
dFHaCkz.jpg