Official South Park Season 20 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
ever since the episode where he discovered spontanious combustion he was turned into a regular character

"make love to me randy" that shyt was classic
I think the episode where he thought he was sick and shaved all his hair off put him on the map, but the baseball fight episode is one of the greatest episodes in all of television. I'm sorry I thought this was America:russ::deadrose:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Another great episode.

Whats funny is the whole lorde/spin subplot was thrown in because spin wrote some retarded article about last weeks episode.

Heres the dumb ass article

South Park has never hesitated to take the piss out of celebrities who deserve to get a firm knuckle-rapping, but has Lorde ever really done anything all that worthy of drawing the cartoon creators' ire?

Apparently, Trey Parker and Matt Stone seem to think so, which is why in last night's "Gluten Free Ebola" episode of the long-running comedy, the middle-aged Randy Marsh character — who it should be noted, to put this in the utmost context, is an adult man — was revealed to work with Lorde's uncle. When Lorde couldn’t be booked for a concert, Marsh picked up the mantle.

The thing is, for a joke on a show like South Park to totally land, it has to be something the audience can get behind, like the justified takedown of someone's ego, as the show famously did to Kanye West. Lorde is 17, though, and by all accounts — acceptance speeches and otherwise — seems to be pretty humble, so, cool joke guys?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Another great episode.

Whats funny is the whole lorde/spin subplot was thrown in because spin wrote some retarded article about last weeks episode.

Heres the dumb ass article

South Park has never hesitated to take the piss out of celebrities who deserve to get a firm knuckle-rapping, but has Lorde ever really done anything all that worthy of drawing the cartoon creators' ire?

Apparently, Trey Parker and Matt Stone seem to think so, which is why in last night's "Gluten Free Ebola" episode of the long-running comedy, the middle-aged Randy Marsh character — who it should be noted, to put this in the utmost context, is an adult man — was revealed to work with Lorde's uncle. When Lorde couldn’t be booked for a concert, Marsh picked up the mantle.

The thing is, for a joke on a show like South Park to totally land, it has to be something the audience can get behind, like the justified takedown of someone's ego, as the show famously did to Kanye West. Lorde is 17, though, and by all accounts — acceptance speeches and otherwise — seems to be pretty humble, so, cool joke guys?

South Park hitting them with the one week response time. :dead:

If they actually manage to keep up this continuity thing for the entire season we might be in for some epic shyt.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
The new season has been funny so far but not that funny. Good enough though. Last year's season started out weak but ended up picking the pace and finished well.

I liked this latest episode the best so far. Funny of them to take on the transgender issue, since it seems that's the way the world is going these days. And yeah, interesting to see them doing continuity for the 1st time. Let's see where the rest of the season goes.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mcconaughey in the Zip Car :deadmanny:

Tonight's ep was pretty weak compared to the last couple but I appreciated the Saturday morning cartoon / Wacky Races tie in.