Official South Park Season 20 Thread

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't remember Wacky Races or Saturday Morning cartoons, you miss half the funny. Wacky Races, like a lot of cartoons back then was violent as fukk, just in a "wacky" way, just as Randy said. None of the kids were involved in the fukkery of tearing down the stores to get those piff cereals. Mimzy was constantly spittin that ether too. The mom and end shytted on her son though, which made the whole exercise of the show useless in the first place.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
For an episode that didn't rely on the main characters it was pretty decent.

Had some funny parts in that bytch.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I haven't read any of the new posts cause I still haven't seen last nights episode. I looked around but all the links I found to stream were dead. Can someone hook me up with a link to yesterday's episode?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Try project free tv. They usually have everything.

:laugh:

Its funny, my internet provider blocks that site. It sucks these days. Back in the day you could stream anything now you gotta go through links and links that are dead or some kind of scam before you find a place to finally watch it.

Anyway, if someone can come up with a link, I'll be grateful. Otherwise I will have to wait a few days I guess...