Official sony stan’s in #Shambles receipts thread. UPDATE:Friday night shambles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What DLC is in Genshin you realize that game free right :dwillhuh: you dont have to spend a dime in that shyt and can access all content. What are talking about breh.

If you want to whale in the gacha like a degen thats optional

I completely forgot Genshin is F2P lol

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What DLC is in Genshin you realize that game free right :dwillhuh: you dont have to spend a dime in that shyt and can access all content. What are talking about breh.

No different that destiny 2 being free but you gotta buy the DLC.... :lolbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that's how they are staying in business, my bad, not just saying in business but making billions every year. Everyone is just playing it "for free"

The irony of you saying this, but not understanding that buying the premium edition add on is also optional :mjlol:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Yall brag about how gamepass is the best deal in gaming and once actual AAA games start coming out for it you still go out and spend 35 dollars to play it early and then talk about how you can later cop it on a discount, which means you’re still paying damn near 50 dollars for it on top of the sub.

Make it make sense
you never bought any special editions?

for $35?

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Imagine making a "Sony Stans in Shambles" thread, an official one at that, :skip: and not including the Shambler from The Last of Us Pt 2. :dahell:

3HaJVw3AYyXBbULVywifxhhYcV7cuPtXGNY3dsqKDNJfQuFsf5eqQMR9beBisxqzsbDJFFNEaVUAnvGtsbgDBQRP5DDNcPzPj5eHEtu

bunk-moreland.gif
50cent-laughing.gif

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It's genius actually.

Nice way to get additional revenue from dummies who already got gamepass. 2 for 1 deal.
Yep. It's free on gamepass day 7 of the game's release but pay extra for Day 1 "early" access. And lose the premium extras you paid for if you stop your sub. Unless you re-up or purchase the game outright.

Genius when you think about it.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You nikkaz just refuse to enjoy StarSnooze

This shyt is burning yall up

Here’s a thread I found on Reddit tho …

Care to comment brother ?

The Larryset all pretending to enjoy Garfield like :mjcry:

They should be happy with an 87 MC game, but it's clear the main appeal of this game for them was the ability to thumb their noses at PS5 owners. None of these dudes even copped the early access.

I’m seeing mad Xbox series s for sale in the $150 range online :mjlol: last week woulda copped.. now not so much :laff:
Spend your friday night talking about starfield my brothers in shambles.

It didn’t have to be this way :mjcry: