Official sony stan’s in #Shambles receipts thread. UPDATE:Friday night shambles.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Paying 30 dollars to play a game you dont own a few days early is absolutely fukking insane work :dead:
Only if you a Sony stan and hater.

For anyone else that's hype for it, getting it early and having the DLC paid for is a great deal, and by the time if ever, you want to pick up the physical copy it's going to be heavily discounted so you are going to pay less overall. I'm failing to see the problem.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

For anyone else that's hype for it, getting it early and having the DLC paid for is a great deal, and by the time if ever, you want to pick up the physical copy it's going to be heavily discounted so you are going to pay less overall. I'm failing to see the problem.

Yall brag about how gamepass is the best deal in gaming and once actual AAA games start coming out for it you still go out and spend 35 dollars to play it early and then talk about how you can later cop it on a discount, which means you’re still paying damn near 50 dollars for it on top of the sub.

Make it make sense

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gizmo got like 300 posts since yesterday in Starfield threads :damn:

giphy.gif

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

thats right, the dlc is included. pushing back on "owning" physical copies tho because all they are at this point are material license keys

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why is it Xbots are always surprised folks talk about games in a gaming sub forum.

“How dare y’all talk about games!”

TF wrong with y’all

:dahell:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall brag about how gamepass is the best deal in gaming and once actual AAA games start coming out for it you still go out and spend 35 dollars to play it early and then talk about how you can later cop it on a discount, which means you’re still paying damn near 50 dollars for it on top of the sub.

Make it make sense
Y'all complain about how devs and publisher aren't getting money with sub services but then complain when there is option to satisfy both ends.

Make it make sense.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Was this supposed to be read in Don Mattrick's voice or something?