Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Manboy gonna be coming at Leon but he need to really take issue with Skully on this one. It was his people that decided it was a bright idea to get into a shootout with his niece in the car

ya man but he already hate leon as it is...then again he hate skully enough to try and kill him multiple times too...gonna be interesting to see how he play it

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Manboy gonna be coming at Leon but he need to really take issue with Skully on this one. It was his people that decided it was a bright idea to get into a shootout with his niece in the car
True but remember it'll be coming from his sister I'm sure she's gonna paint a different picture than what really happened when she tells the story

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't see anyway out of this for Franklin, he gotta give Leon up.:mjcry: Skully gonna be on his neck regardless. He doesn't have the muscle to war with ManBoy at the same time.:francis:

Reminds me of when Tony Soprano had to murk his cousin.:huhldup:

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
This really all Franklin fault. No way I’m giving up my nikka Leon to manboy and scully. That’s my day one nikka. That got to mean something. Nahhh we hitting Avi for some army guns and going to war cuz scully want me dead anyway. My nikkas gonna have to ride this one out and let the chips fall but no way I’m giving up my mans especially when this whole this is really on my fukk up.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This really all Franklin fault. No way I’m giving up my nikka Leon to manboy and scully. That’s my day one nikka. That got to mean something. Nahhh we hitting Avi for some army guns and going to war cuz scully want me dead anyway. My nikkas gonna have to ride this one out and let the chips fall but no way I’m giving up my mans especially when this whole this is really on my fukk up.

That's the problem.... Franklin do not have the manpower to fight BOTH FRONTS. It was bad enough when it was just Skully, but now if he backs Leon, he have to deal with Man-Boy as well. Franklin's fukked right now. Cornered on both sides. It's his fault to begin with and should of just let both cancel each other out on their own. But he had to intervene and fukk himself and ALL OF HIS PEOPLES up in the process.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the problem.... Franklin do not have the manpower to fight BOTH FRONTS. It was bad enough when it was just Skully, but now if he backs Leon, he have to deal with Man-Boy as well. Franklin's fukked right now. Cornered on both sides. It's his fault to begin with and should of just let both cancel each other out on their own. But he had to intervene and fukk himself and ALL OF HIS PEOPLES up in the process.

ya “reed” giving him that advice was some dumb ass shyt...franklin damn sure ain’t the US in that analogy he tried to create...reed couldn’t suggest that franklin do exactly what leon did and just catch the nikka sully slipping after you find out where he be at? I hate when they make characters do dumb shyt just to push a storyline